Chapter 1

(Y/n) Rogers, or as she was now known, (Y/n) Teach stood at the helm of the Queen Anne's Revenge, her father's ship. It had been over two years since he found her aboard the Black Pearl being held by Captain Barbossa. Since then, he named her second mate, for his first mate was Angelica, and treated her as he did her sister.

Angelica was the elder sister, and could be kind when she wanted to be, yet cruel when crossed. She was skilled with a sword, and could cut down any in her way. Angelica's Spanish accent had slightly worn off on (Y/n), and hints of it could be heard when she spoke, for they spent so much time together that it had become almost second nature. It was true, the sisters grew closer throughout the year, but (Y/n) still felt confined to the ship.

Blackbeard was the cruelest man (Y/n) had ever met, never leaving mercy for anyone unless Angelica or herself convinced him to do so. This was the case with one man, Philip, who sat tied up to the mast. The poor man had spread his faith among the ship, and Blackbeard did not see it fit to have a clergyman aboard the vessel. He almost killed him, but (Y/n) had convinced her father to let him live. Maybe, if he were not so cruel and heartless, she could see him more as the father she always longed for.

What made her the most miserable was being separated from the man she loved once again. Jack Sparrow was constantly on her mind. She relived their days together, their nights together, and the first time they kissed. She missed him desperately, but Blackbeard only wanted Jack so he could find where the Fountain of Youth was. It was said he had found it.

Blackbeard had been told by his quartermaster, who held the gift of foresight, that his life would be taken by a one-legged man within a fortnight. It was here that he decided to begin his search for the enchanted waters that could grant one extended life. (Y/n), desperate for a father, decided that she would aid his journey, for she had been granted little in these last few years, and needed a bearing to family. They had learned of the ritual, what was needed, and formulated their plan. To succeed, they needed Jack Sparrow.

(Y/n) wanted to believe that Jack was looking for her. She wanted to know if he still loved her like he did before. She most definitely did not let her love for him fade. As they say, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder.'

Or forgetful she thought sadly.

"What are you thinking about?" Angelica asked from behind.

"Nothing. Just... looking at the sea." (Y/n) responded, not feeling like sharing her thoughts with her sister.

"Well, we are almost in England. There we shall find Jack Sparrow." Angelica said, joining her side. She spat his name as if it were a plague upon her, making (Y/n) remember that she had history with him. It was not pleasant history at that.

"Do we have a plan?"

"Yes. There, in the pub called the Captain's Daughter, you will sign on men for this crew, disguised as Jack."

"What? That's ridiculous. No one would buy that." (Y/n) claimed.

"The men drunk enough there would. And besides, it would draw Jack in to have someone claiming to be him. Remain in the shadows. Do not let your face be seen." Angelica ordered.

"And if someone sees through my little dress-up game?"

"You cut them down."

"What if Jack sees through my disguise." (Y/n) reluctantly asked, knowing that her sister and father had heard of her dalliance with Jack. It made Blackbeard angry when he learned of his daughter falling in love with that man, and Angelica seemed slightly put off at the fact. The (h/c) haired girl did not know if Angelica had known Jack, but was soon told that she had believed Jack to love her, only to leave her abandoned.