thirty one - Тридцать один

Bucky and I walked down the road from Sarah's house and eventually hitch hiked with a semi truck driver. We drove for a while before he dropped us off at the airport and we strolled inside hand in hand, walking to the counter to buy our tickets.

"Two tickets to Brooklyn please," I asked walking up to the counter. The lady behind the counter smiled with a nod. She eyed Bucky looking him up and down with a smirk as he stood beside me.

"The audacity," I muttered under my breath. Bucky let out a soft chuckle as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into him, then placing a kiss on my cheek.

"You seem very familiar, have we met?" She asked batting her eyelashes at him, handing our tickets to Bucky.

"I'm not sure-"

"Thank you, have a nice day!" I took the tickets from Bucky's hand, grabbing his sleeve, dragging him along.

"Hey Lina! Hey stop it!" Bucky pried my hands off his arm and stopped me in my tracks. He gave me a confused look, leaning his head down to look into my eyes.

"What?" I asked shaking my head at him. Bucky let out a laugh gathering the attention from a few people. He pointed a gloved hand at me as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're jealous!" He accused me as he laughed taking a step forward rubbing the sides of my arms. His bottom lip slightly popping out as he mocked me.

"She was obviously flirting, it was just disrespectful," I rolled my eyes, looking down at our tickets then up at the sign behind him to figure out where we were going.

"You my light, are jealous, but that's okay," Bucky said with a wink before looking behind us and figuring out where we needed to go. Once he did, he took my hand and led us through security and up to the conveyor belt.

"You're annoying," I teased him shaking my head as I pulled off my shoes, placing them in the bucket.

"So are you," he winked pulling off his jacket as we walked up to the conveyor belt.

The whole room seemed to freeze as Bucky set his jacket down in another tub. I looked over and realized Bucky's metal arm was on full display, everyone's eyes mesmerized by the shiny vibranium. The black and gold colors were illuminated under the bright lights. I stood behind Bucky following him up to the metal detector. A TSA agent walked over as Bucky was about to step through.

"Sir.." The agent said waving a wand.

"It's a prosthetic," Bucky said, stepping out of line waving his arms around. I tried to hang back to watch Bucky, in case he made a scene, but another agent ushered me forward through the metal detector.

Once I made it through the detector I turned to see Bucky being escorted over to me with several TSA agents watching him closely. The wand never made a sound as the agent waved it over his arm. The agent had a look of confusion on his face but ushered Bucky over to me.

Bucky rolled his eyes as he walked over to me, letting out a huff of air.

"Don't you just hate having a vibranium arm..." I said sarcastically putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag. Bucky gave me an unimpressed look as he did the same.

"It's a real treat, this thing," he said knocking on his metal arm with his real hand. I shook my head with a small laugh, making Bucky smile as he pulled on his jacket.

I took his hand, lacing our fingers together as we walked to our gate.

"I'm glad you didn't make a scene," I teased Bucky as we sat down in the waiting area at our gate.