Chapter 16 - Defense and love

The gym was split into two; most girls, gays and theys went to one side while the rest went to the other. "Alright, your principal asked us three to show you all about self defense, but I think the boys should hear this too," you clap your hands, coat dropping onto a chair as Wanda and Nat walk forward.

"You are all gorgeous young men, women and perhaps even gender-non-conforming," Wanda compliments. "But that can leave you vulnerable, females more than males but doesn't rule guys out completely,"

"Which is why the first thing you need in your bag is a mace," Nat raises a bottle. "Clint has volunteered-"

"You forced me!" He whimpers, being dragged out by Thor.

"Yes, volunteered," Nat coughs. "First order of business is using it effectively. If the person attacking is your height, do the following if you feel like you need to," she prayed it in Clint's eyes and slammed her head against him. "Or a punch," she did the following as Clint stumbled back onto the ground.

"It stings!" Clint grasps at his eyes, calming down when Bruce gave him a solution to stop the pain. "Oh, thanks,"

"If they are too tall or larger than you, just spray and run, don't take the risk unless you have to,"

"Next is combat," Wanda pulls Pietro up who closes his eyes in fear. "First is this," she raises the base of her palm against Pietro's nose, tapping to make sure everyone sees. "Or use the space between your thumb and index finger to hit the throat,"

"Elbows are useful too," you aim your elbow in an upward motion.

"Do not underestimate your fists," Wanda quickly punches Pierto who falls back with a thud. "Quick and powerful, make sure you protect your face,"

"And finally a taser," you charge up a sleek black, green and gold one. "They're stylish too so don't worry about it ruining your outfit,"

Thor proudly walked out, readying himself. "Do not worry, I'm the god of-" The taser stuck into his side causing him to jolt and jitter before passing out.

"Sides and chest work," you shrug, twirling it around as Thor got up with a stagger. "And most importantly," you knee Thor right in his crown jewels. "Aim for where the sun don't shine,"

The guys all cringe and grab their gut as though they themselves felt the impact. Nat grabbed keys and fixed them into between her fingers. "These are good and don't look suspicious, so just jab as hard as you can if that's the last option,"

"Screaming and attracting attention is a big thing, scares the attacker off," Wanda notes.

"And finally, the only thing that means yes is yes, if they say anything but yes, it's a no, got it?" you growl at the crowd who nod.

"Now, we're also here to talk to you about relationships and parties," (I was about to put drinking but realized the legal drinking age in the USA is 21 and not 18 like in Aus)

The soldiers, Vision, Wanda and Nat walk to one side. You walked with the gods, Pietro, Clint and Tony to the other. "Let's start off with types; who here has a type?"

A few girls raise their hands instantly, you pick on one of them. "Nerds with a soft side," she smiles.

"Jocks, really sporty but with a soft side," another says.

"Definitely confident smart guys,"

"Confident soft guys,"

"Redhead girls," one of them grins making you nod in respect.

"Bad boys,"

"Knew it had to come sooner or later," you click your fingers. "Now all you ladies who had those other types, you're fine, and trust me liking the bad boys isn't that bad... most of the time,"