TWFND 1

Six friends, all deciding to live in one house

Six friends, all deciding to live in one house. Now, they did picked the wrong neighbourhood. It looked so creepy, especially the house next door.
"Why did we pick this neighbourhood?" Hoseok says, clinging onto Yoongi.
"Let go of me" Yoongi says, huffing.
"This is the only house we could afford" Jin says, gulping. Even their house looked haunted but as soon as the opened the door, it looked so cozy and comfortable. They all shrugged.
"Maybe they just can't clean the outside" Jimin says as he sat down on the couch, testing it if it's good. And it is.

"The furnitures seems new" Taehyung says and they nodded.
"Maybe this isn't bad afterall" Namjoon says and they all agreed.
"We were told not to go to the other house, right?" Jin asks and they nodded.
"Let's go" Yoongi says, standing up. The other five frowned, looking at him.
"What do you mean?" Hoseok asks, raising his brow.
"If this creepy looking outside but a good cozy house on the inside is like this, then it must not be bad on the other house then" Yoongi says, they frowned.
"But we were told not to... What if we get kicked out and it's just our first day here, don't do anything stupid, Yoongi" Jin says, glaring.

Yoongi huffs, sitting back down and crossed his arms, rolling his eyes.
"I'm gonna go to my room" Yoongi says, they had already picked which room they'll be in, so they didn't need to do anything anymore. He grabbed his luggage and bags before going upstairs.

Yoongi looked out from his window, trying to look at the house across them. He squints his eyes as he sees a silhouette, and it looked like there's something on the person's head.
"Yoongi!" He gets startled and immediately acted normal as Jin walks in, shaking his head.

"Come on, dinner's ready"