TWFND 8

Hoseok arrived at Jungkook's house

Hoseok arrived at Jungkook's house. He got in and is met with a kiss.
"Hyungie, what took you so long?" Jungkook asks, pouting.
"I'm so sorry, baby... They kept on bugging me about my weird behaviour these past days" Hoseok says, kissing the younger on the forehead.
"So, what do you want to watch today?" Hoseok asks. And yes, they're dating.
"You know, the usual" Jungkook says. Hoseok pouts, groaning.
"Iron Man again? Can we watch something new?" Hoseok asks.
"Sure, hyungie... But we'll watch Iron Man after it" Jungkook says and Hoseok nodded.

"Did you see?" Jimin asks as Taehyung uses a binoculars to see what their hyung is up-to.
"Nothing, the neighbour's house is covering where he's going" Taehyung says, huffing.
"What are you guys doing?" They heard, startled. They looked back and is met with Jin, who have crossed arms.
"We're trying to see where Hoseok hyung went, but couldn't because the neighbour's house is covering it" Jimin says. Jin rolled his eyes, taking the binoculars away.
"No, let Hoseok have privacy, and go down for a movie night" Jin says. The two huffs and nodded, they're probably gonna watch those comedy movies again.

Hoseok got back home, startled to see the other five standing right in front of him. He frowned, what happened?
"What?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Okay, no more secrets" Namjoon says, crossing his arms.
"No, I won't tell you guys my secrets" Hoseok says, huffing.
"But, hyung! We wanna know who this boyfriend of yours is" Jimin says, pouting.
"I don't care, I don't want to give out my boyfriend's name like that, privacy?" Hoseok says, raising his brow. The other five huffs and walked away. Hoseok took a deep breath, sighing in relief before walking upstairs, holding his phone as he smiled. The other five could only watch.