TWFND 14

Jimin had to held Hoseok back from firing his gun to the guy on the stage

Jimin had to held Hoseok back from firing his gun to the guy on the stage. He could see the stares the rich people gave. They had smirks. Staring at Jungkook.
"I can't take this anymore" Hoseok says and walked to the backstage. Jimin followed him, startled by a loud gunshot. His eyes widened, all of the people inside screamed at what they heard. All panicked and started running around the place as more gunshots are heard. Jimin ran to Hoseok, stopping him.

"Hoseok, enough!"

They heard and Hoseok stopped, putting his gun down, which had smoke on it. The lights turned off and the two ran to the stage. They had night vision glasses, so they could see everything. Jimin pushed the guy off the stage and Hoseok went to take Jungkook out of the cage. The younger screamed, scared as he couldn't see anything. Hoseok removed all of it. Jungkook couldn't see everything because of the darkness, and he felt himself being hugged.

"Hyung, hurry up"

The two nodded at each other. Jungkook is carried and they ran out of the place, meeting with the others.
"You're safe... You're safe, baby" Hoseok says as he hugged the younger. Jungkook cried and hugged Hoseok back, tears wetting Hoseok's shirt, but the older didn't care.
"I know, I know... We'll go away here in this place, and hide, okay?" Hoseok says as he cupped the younger's cheek. Jungkook nodded, tears being wiped by the older. The other five, felt jealous, but was happy for the couple.
"Should we go? The van is ready" Jin says and they all nodded.

Hoseok played with Jungkook's hair. The younger had fallen asleep because of exhaustion. Hoseok sighs, taking Jungkook's hand and kissing the back of it.
"You've been through so much" He says, staring at the younger's sleeping face.

"I'll protect you... "