TWFND 2

"Yoongi, that's just straight up creepy

"Yoongi, that's just straight up creepy... Why are you looking at the neighbour like that?" Jin says as he looked at Yoongi.
"Hyung, look at this... Isn't that strange?" Yoongi says and Jin, is also curious, so he walked closer. He squints his eyes and sees a silhouette of a guy. He looked at Yoongi, raising his brow.
"Look, his head" Yoongi says and Jin looked, his eyes widening a bit.
"Why does it look like he's wearing bunny ears--Eh?! Why is it moving?!" Jin yelled, which the neighbour probably heard, as they saw him jump and look at the window.
"Hyung!" Yoongi whisper yells, grabbing Jin by the hair and hiding with him.
"My beautiful hair" Jin cried, but stayed quiet after. What the two didn't know is that, the neighbour looked out the window and they lost their chance on seeing what they really are.

Jungkook. Jungkook is the name of the six's neighbour. Jungkook have a very big secret. The reason why he doesn't go out and have someone buy him food. Now, that he heard these noises, he now knew that the house near him is now occupied and he needs to be more cautious and careful now. He doesn't want people to know who he really is, and how he really is. He looked at his hands, smiling. His nose scrunches as he sees dust on his coffee table, he grabbed a cloth and wiped it.
"Dusty" He says and wiped it until it's shining(shimmering, splendid).
"I wonder how my neighbours are, I don't hear that much noises, maybe they're not party people... Well, that's good, I can sleep properly then" He says, giggling. He turns the TV on and laughed at the show that plays. His bunny teeth on show. Bunny. Jungkook's a bunny hybrid.