TWFND 7

The other five had noticed the weird behaviour their third oldest is doing

The other five had noticed the weird behaviour their third oldest is doing. He'll be laughing and smiling at his phone, hide his phone somewhere where they can't see it, go out from time to time. It's all so weird. Is he seeing someone? If he does, then that's good, but he doesn't need to hide it. So, they did something.

Hoseok is about to go out, but the lights started to flicker. Him being the scaredy cat he is, started screaming, looking for the other members. Someone grabbed him by the shoulder, and he let out the loudest scream he could let out. He looks back, punching who it was. The guy on the floor let out a groan.
"Oh, my goodness, Namjoon! I'm so sorry!" Hoseok says, crouching down to Namjoon's height.
"Happy birthday anyways" Hoseok says, giving a smile as he stood back up. Namjoon rolls his eyes, standing back up.
"Why the heck did you guys do this anyways?" Hoseok asks as the other members got out of their hiding spots, not wanting to end up like Namjoon.

"We just wanted to confront you about your behaviour! What's with you and going out everyday, laughing and smiling at your phone and hiding it somewhere" Jin says, groaning.
"Nothing!" Hoseok says, gulping.
"Nothing, you can't be going out everyday if it's nothing" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes. Hoseok bit his bottom lip, nervous.
"I've got a boyfriend?" Hoseok says, unsure.
"Ohh, who's the lucky guy?" Taehyung and Jimin says, wiggling their brows.

"That's a secret" Hoseok says, rolling his eyes.
"Oh, come on, we've always told you about who our past boyfriends and girlfriends, why can't we know now?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.

"Because I don't want y'all to say embarrassing things to him, now I need to go! Bye!"