TWFND 12

As Hoseok stepped on the stairs, he heard something shattering

As Hoseok stepped on the stairs, he heard something shattering. He panicked, looking around. None of the windows down stairs are broken, so it must be from upstairs. He ran quickly upstairs, running to the room Jungkook had told him. He opened the door, gasping as he sees Jungkook, being carried by a guy in black.
"Hyung! Help me! They're gonna sell me to the black market! I don't want to! Hyungie! Help!" Jungkook cried hard as he tried to reach for Hoseok, but he failed.

Hoseok is left there, with shards of glasses on the ground. A very messy room and his boyfriend's blood on the floor. Tears fell down his cheeks and to the floor, he fell on his knees. And he broke down. He hears footsteps, but he didn't care. He lost someone he's cherishing and protecting, just because of the judgment of people towards them. He felt himself being hugged and that's when he bursts into tears. It was heartbreaking.
"Why couldn't I save him? Why am I such a coward? I was so scared to fight them... They had guns... I lost him... " He says, hugging the person back.

"No, you're not gonna lose him. We're gonna take him back" Hoseok looks up, seeing Yoongi and the others.
"H-how?" Hoseok stutters, gulping.
"Easy, we'll go to that auction" Yoongi says and pulled something out of his back pocket.
"Hyung! Where the-" Taehyung cuts himself off, gulping as he sees the gun in Yoongi's hand.
"I bought it, licensed and everything... " Yoongi says, smirking.

"Heck yeah! My kendo skills can be used!" Jimin says, laughing evilly.
"I can finally use my strength, what was the use of building up your body without using it?" Namjoon says, laughing. Hoseok chuckles at their words. One thing is in his mind. Save the love of his life.