TWFND 10

"Wha-what-what

"Wha-what-what... You're a hybrid?" All were in surprise, shocked. Finding out that their friend's boyfriend is a hybrid, and that's why he's hiding him.
"P-please don't tell anybody... I don't want to be a slave... I don't wanna be sold to the black market... I don't wanna end up like my friends" Jungkook says. Hoseok hugged him, knowing he's gonna have a panic attack if he doesn't calm down.
"Kookie, take deep breaths, baby" Hoseok says as he rubbed the younger's back. Jungkook hid his face on the older's chest. Hoseok glared at the other five, who put their hands up in surrender.

"Jungkook, is that your name? Uhmm... We won't tell anybody, we don't want to be involved in that black-market thingy" Jin says, smiling. Jungkook peeks, while Hoseok continued to rub his back.
"Shh, calm down" Hoseok says as Jungkook hiccuped.
"You guys promise?" He asks and they nodded, holding their pinkies up. Jungkook wrapped his pinky with them and smiled.
"Please don't break this promise... I'm trusting you guys" He says and they nodded.
"We promise, okay? Anyways... Hoseok hyung, how'd you and him start dating?" Jimin asks, smirking. Jungkook and Hoseok blushes, scratching their napes.

"Well, I gave him some snacks and I thought he was a vampire because he told me he couldn't come out, and yeah, he gave me his number and we started talking" Hoseok says, smiling. Jungkook leans to him, smiling too.
"You guys are cute, I'm jealous" Jimin says as he slaps Jin's arm. The oldest is shocked, glaring at Jimin.
"Why did you hit me?! I didn't do anything?" Jin dramatically says, making Jungkook laugh. They all talked, having laughs and jokes from the one and only worldwide handsome Jin. To which they laughed, because of the laugh that'll come after.