TWFND 9

Months and months later, Hoseok became more suspicious

Months and months later, Hoseok became more suspicious. The five literally wants to know who this guy the older had been busy on. So, they did something. Followed Hoseok.

The five followed Hoseok, gasping at what they had witnessed. He easily got inside their neighbour's house, no screaming or anything. The five are shocked. Was the guy Hoseok is seeing the neighbour?
"This guy...had been just beside us the whole time?" Jin says, jaw dropped.
"Yeah" They all said, biting their bottom lips. Suddenly, the door opened again and now, they're met with a shocked Hoseok.
"What are you guys doing here?!" He says, gasping as he hid someone from the door.

"We need to know now, it's been months, Hoseok" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"You'll just judge him! And make him uncomfortable!" Hoseok says, glaring. Hoseok felt a tap on his shoulder, looking back, he's met with his boyfriend's eyes.
"I think it's about time, hyungie... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"Baby-" Hoseok is cut off as Jungkook shushes him, shaking his head.
"Hyung, just let them in, okay? I can't keep myself isolated forever, you're there to protect me, right?" Jungkook asks and Hoseok nodded.
"Let them in" Jungkook says, giving Hoseok a smile.

Hoseok sighs, looking at his friends before nodding. He moved a little and Jungkook let the five in. They're shocked at what they had seen. Their neighbour is a hybrid. A hybrid.

 A hybrid