TWFND 5

Hoseok decided to go to the neighbor's house, handing out cookies that he had baked

Hoseok decided to go to the neighbor's house, handing out cookies that he had baked. As he knocked on the door, no one answered. It took a good few minutes until someone finally peeked.
"H-hi?" The guy behind the door says, voice small.
"U-uhm... Well, I baked some cookies and I wanted to give you some because you know? I just want to know you" Hoseok says, giving his hearty smile. The guy behind the door had gloves as he took the container that contained the cookies.
"T-thank you" The guy says and closed the door.
"He's shy?" He asks himself, frowning. That was until a paper is slid under the door. He took it and looked at the door before he unfolded it.

"This is my number, you can text me... It's bad for me to go out with the sun out" Hoseok reads out loud, and negative thoughts roams around his head. Is the neighbour a vampire? He hopes not. But on the same time, he can talk, well, message his neighbour. He smiled and bowed at the door before walking back to their house.

UNKNOWN

Hello, it's me

The guy from the morning

Oh, I didn't quite get your name

It's Hoseok!

Jung Hoseok

But just call me Hobi

Oh, my name is Kookie

Just Kookie

Hmm, how old are you?

I'm 24

Oh, I'm older then

I'm 27

I'm 3 years older

Yeah

What do you wanna know about me?

Well, I always see you big bunny-like ears

Is it real?

I don't know if I can trust you though...

You can trust me!

But it's okay if you're not comfortable saying it!

Uhm... Well

I don't know how to say this but...

I'm a hybrid

Please don't tell anybody!

They'll sell me off to the black market.

I promise to not tell anybody!

Okay, your secret is safe with me