Back in Time

Back in Time (Written on February 24 2015)

Inspired by Love again By Pentatonix

Summary: Dan wanted to kill himself because Phil was in a car accident and thought that him dying would convince the Gods to spare Phil's life. However, there was another option for Dan to do to save his best friend but before he can make that offer, he needs to go back in time.

=====================================

Phil Lester, also known as AmazingPhil has been one of the victims in a serious car accident in the middle of London. The famous youtuber and radio presenter has been sent into hospital 30 minutes since the accident and is now under critical condition...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I raced to the London Royal Hospital as i needed to see my best friend. 3 hours ago, Phil told me that he was going to the supermarket to buy more food. I wanted to come with him but he told me to stay as its just some fruits and milk. But 2 hours has passed and I got a phone call from a random number. I answered it and it was a nurse telling me the bad news, at the same time the BBC News started to broadcast this report.

I ran and I ran as I needed to see my best friend. I rode the bus and the road was blocked. I got of and saw the scene where Phil got hit. It was in Piccadilly Circus, one of the most busiest roads in UK. I then took a cab to the hospital then burst through the entrance.

"Where's Phil?" I cried.

"Room 24A in the second floor" the receptionist replied with that tone of condolence in her voice.

I bolted through the stairwell as the lifts are taking it's sweet time. I never ran this fast in my life but I would do anything for my best friend. I arrived in his room and the lies Phil with the cardiac machine attached to him. Right beside him were his parents and his older brother Martyn. They saw me and knew how much Phil means to me.

"PHIL!!!" I yelled as Martyn tries to hold on to me.

"Dan.... don't worry" he said. "Phillip is going to be fine"

I calmed down and walked closer to my best friend who is just lying there in peace. There were some bruises and has a broken arm and leg. His heart rate though is really low and it worries me that my best friend is in this state. Minutes later, the doctor came and told us that Phil has a 80% of dying. As long his heart beat doesn't go below 40 bps, he will live.

Currently, his heat is at 43 bps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at the rooftop, standing on the balcony it a photo of me and Phil during Zoella's party. I started to cry as Phil is going to die and I wasn't there to save him. I should have come with him but i didn't! I should have done something....

Maybe i can...

I heard stories if one person sacrificed themselves for the person they are really close with, the person's life is spared yet the cost is the death of the person who sacrificed themselves. This only works if the person is now on the brink of dying and Phil... he is. I can sacrifice myself to spare Phil's life. Phil has done so much for me that it's time to return the favour.

I climbed up the cemented fence of the rooftop and took hold of one of the metal poles. I looked down and saw from where I was standing, it's pretty high enough for me to sacrifice myself. I Closed my eyes, took a deep breath and...

I can feel my body plummeting as gravity does it works. This is all for you buddy.... I closed my eyes as my body gets pulled down but something odd happened. I felt something different when my body was falling, something supernatural. I thought it was the transformation of me being released from my mortal body but it was different.