09-12-15

09-12-15 (Written on March 26 2015 [stopped for a while, continued on August 15 2015])

Summary: This recounts what happened to Dan after meeting Phil and retells the story leading up to the 'date' in 2015

A/N: This is inspired by an old post by Tumbr user llster, The Phan Date and vidcon. Second, I recommend listening to Clarity by Zedd (recommend the cover version by Mike Tompkins) when reading this.

==================================================
I wonder how Biology can explain the physical pain in your chest when all you want is to do is be with someone? (Dan Howell 2009)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009:
I waved Phil goodbye at the train station as the train started to move back to Reading. I see his smile as he starts to become fade away due to the speed of the train. Its sad but it was a great opportunity to meet him, to stay the week with him and so on. But I have to head home. I never want to forget this moment...

Never forget...

I arrived home, said hi to my brother and my mum and walked to my room. There, I looked at the Phil is not on Fire video and saw its getting a lot of views. I then got my camera and look through the photos we had together. The ones where we met in the train station, in Phil's house, the Manchester eye and even in the hotel we stayed. Phil took a photo of me when I was sleeping and just sent it to me via email.

Boy I miss him...

"Dan, dinner!" Mum yelled.

I put my computer in sleep mode and went downstairs. From there, my family asked me a bunch of questions based on my trip to Manchester

THE NEXT DAY
I was walking through the city alone as I try to find a Halloween costume for that SitC Halloween Meet Up that's happening soon. But for some weird reason, the faces of all the people around me, it reminds me of Phil. His face is all over the place. As I was walking, I 'accidentally' bump into someone but when I look back at that person to apologise, his face resembled one person but after rubbing my eyes, it wasn't him.

I went to the costume shop and looked for that bear costume with the face paint and all. I tried the costume in the changing room and it looked good but I started to hallucinate. Not because I was sick, but because I somehow felt like it.

"You look good in that costume Dan" Phil said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I can do better?"

"Are you kidding?" Phil said as he began to hug me. "I think you look ama-"

Phil disappeared as I was interrupted by one of the store workers, being curious on who I was talking to. I told them it was nothing and bought the costume.

October 31 2009 (The Halloween Meet-up)
I looked at myself at the mirror as I wore that bear costume. Phil was going to pick me up today as we are both going to London for Summer in the City. Even though I was excited, I was also scared as in the back of my mind, all I worried about is how Phil will think about this, about my costume, about me! But why? Why do I keep thinking about him. Why Phil?! Why can't I let go of the image of his face? Why do I see him everywhere I go?

The doorbell rang and I woke up from my thoughts. I went downstairs and saw Phil wearing a makeshift cat costume. He just wore a purple leopard jacket and placed the cat ears and whiskers on his face. My mum and dad were talking to him to see if he was some creepy pedofile but he proved to them that he wasn't. My face was peaking behind the wall of the second floor just to see him. He then saw me and gave me a smile.

"Ok, and what time will you be back?" My mum asked.

"We will be back before midnight" Phil said. "Don't worry mr and mrs Howell, I will take care of Daniel".