Hey buddy You in London?

Hey Buddy, You in London? (Written on April 10 2015)

Summary: You can tell... Its a love triangle

[A/N: I hate you... So much memes!!!]

=========================================================

Dan's P.O.V:
I'm on the airplane right now with my best friend. Japan... The place where Phil wanted to go when he was young and a place where I wanted to see. Phil was really eager to go, I wasnt. I thought I was a great opportunity to come along... Get out of the house for once, but something tells me that I shouldn't go.

Phil and I, we used to date between 2009 - 2012. It was great but as our popularity grew, we decided to break it off. I wanted to break it off... And it hurt Phil the most but he understood. I decided to drop out of university, then I questioned my life more... We knew that this was bound to happen.

When we arrived to Narita International Airport, turned on the wi-fi and my phone buzzed. Then one of the notifications caught my eye...

@Nickjonas: @Danisnotonfire Hey buddy, you in London?

Crap! Nick! He wanted to hang out with me?... With me?! Why? Wha... I'm shocked and this was really unexpected! Why did this happened?! I wanted to see him again...

Back in October 19 2014:
The day of the Teen Choice awards and the anniversary of my friendship with Phil. 5 Years have passed and Phil has somehow forgotten everything about what happened between us and changed in some way. After us hosting and when the event ended, Phil left for a while I was in the green room. Then that's when Nick came to me.

"Hey" he said.

"H.. Hi" I stuttered. "What are you doing here still?"

"I have no plans today and you seem like a cool guy... Wanna hang?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"I watched a video called 'Phil is not on Fire 2' and I can tell you are in to me... In ways i somehow understand. We should really hang out" he said.

I agreed. I texted Phil and he was cool with it. We hit the bar, a few clubs, and we felt like celebrities (even if we are... In different ways) but I never felt this happy in my life. We then walked back to Nick's hotel and I accidentally kissed him. He was shocked but he was cool with it.

"Dude, I will be back in London soon next year! i'll give you a tweet and hopefully, we can meet someday" Nick said.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I cried.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared that... What we have... It may become what Phil and I have, a soulless friendship" I said. "I'm lucky that I beat the odds of meeting my idols but the effects it caused to them and to me... It hurts".

"Dude, it will be ok" he said.

And that is the last thing he said to me...

NOW:
After a long tour of Japan with Phil's friends, were just in the hotel room. Phil was watching some anime in pure Japanese, no subtitles. Meanwhile, I was just looking on my phone, looking at the laughs and memes created with that tweet... Knowing how much of a fool I was.

"Dan?" Phil asked as he saw me. "You ok?"

"No..." I said. "Nick tweeted me and he wanted to hang..."

"But Dan, you also wanted to go here! I just asked" Phil replied.

"You know Phil... This trip is more for you rather than me" I said. "You asked a 'what if' question on me and just booked on the spot! Who the hell does that!?"

"Someone who wants to make you happy!" Phil answered. "Yes! I did this for you! And you seem under-appreciative about it".

"Phil..." I said softly yet still confused. "You what?"

"Nick contacted me back in 2014 and told me our little 'situation'. And after talking, I decided to make it up to you" Phil said. "So I saved up some money and asked if you really wanted to go to Japan and here we are! Why do you think the bedroom is one giant king bed!? I want us to be together again! The way it used to be! I didn't know that Nick was going to be in London".

That's when Phil kissed me and I became confused. He then stopped and I was given a moment to be alone.

Phil's P.O.V:
I can tell that Dan wants to be with Nick rather than me. I left the room and looked out and sat next to the Sakura tree. The petals fell along with my tears but it was the situation both agreed upon. Its something that I may not be able to bring back. I looked through the Instagram photo Dan took of us a while back and sighed in sadness.

I then felt a hug and it was Dan. He smiled and I smiled back. It felt warm and he made me feel better.

'I came because I can see you being upset" Dan said

"I know we can't bring back the old times but is it possible to start over?" I asked.

"I don't know how I feel anymore" Dan answered.

"Dan, i know things were rough but this is a new year! A new time for change!" I said.

"Maybe..." Dan said.

THE NEXT DAY:
Dan's P.O.V:
I slept with Phil's arm over me. Nothing happened, just a sleepy Phil and a confused Dan. I checked my phone to see what I missed out. But at the same time i got my phone, it rang... with a tweet sayin...

@nickjonas @Danisnotonfire hey buddy, you in Japan?

Phil saw me reading it as I stood off the bed and walked outside for a moment.

Phil's P.O.V:
I can tell Dan is eager to see Nick in some way, but if he want to be with him... I wouldn't mind. Us being friends is good enough for me... Even if it means that we will never be together again.