I Never Knew that I will Love you

I Never Knew that I will Love you (Written on March 15 2015)

This is Inspired from the song Eight Hundred by Hatsune Miku and a tumblr post by the user 'radassghost' that made me cry internally!!! (I HATE YOU TUMBLR).

Summary: It's Phil's funeral and this is Dan's Eulogy and his thoughts.

[A/N: Due to the rating of the book... Words have to be censored. Another thing... Bring out a pack of tissues cuz you will seriously cry (especially if you listen to Eight Hundred (English Piano Cover) on YouTube)]

======================================================================

The church started to fill up as friends and family started to gather together in this sad event as Phil Lester... Died. I saw everything... I was there when the incident happened. We were just at Starbucks till some guy came and scaring the s*** out of everyone. But luckily for Phil, when the guy was busy with something, Phil managed to let everyone out... But him dying was the price.

I was there when I saw it. I was there when that bullet hit him. The killer became insane and killed himself in the process. However... Phil didn't survived the shot and I cried because he died a hero... In an incident that should have never happened.

I was there... And now... We are here.

I was sitting at the front along with Phil's family, Cat, Aled from the BBC and a few other of my friends. My face was looking at the ground, upset and still traumatised for what happened. People are telling me its ok... He save people from that event... He's a hero...

But he was my hero...

I was now called out to do a eulogy for Phil. I was called out first because I was the last person who was with the boy and they knew that what I saw that day... It will help set the mood. I went out of my seat and as i walked up, I see Phil's body just sleeping there in the coffin... Never to be awaken. I face the people in the church with a sheet of paper on my hand. I adjusted the mic and took a deep breath.

Everything I say today is nothing but the truth
As for this moment... I cannot lie... Not anymore.
I am different from most people... I rather be alone to be with friends,
I rather have nobody than to have somebody to hurt me.

My life has been a huge contrast to everyone else.
I'm not as good as my brother and my friends rather be with someone else...
And i used to believe that I was created to be alone.

But thats when I met Phil...
We just met due to a YouTube comment and his presence makes me happy.
He helped expand my creativity and I am grateful that we met, that we became best friends...

But i still believed that I'm that nobody.

Then we moved together.
Phil found it amazing that we now live together but I found it nothing.
I felt nothing when we decided to live together as I just found it as a way for us to spend more time together.

There were time when he would be clingy to me. Hug me and such. I found it first uncomfortable but I didnt know that it was his way to show affection to the people close to him...
Especially me...
Then 2010 came and Phil gave me the link to the Valentines Day video. Thats when he first said it to me... When he said those 3 words next to my name...

I love You Dan.

I didn't respond back. I just found it cute but that cuteness lead to suspicion to the Phandom that i have to write a long argument that I don't love Phil and never will...