Brie and Rash

Brie and Rash

Summary: This was before Brie and Rash was brought to the hotel. Back in the supermarket where they were in their own separate food aisles and after Oscar buying them... their lives started to change

[A/N: Obviously, this was inspired from Oscar's Hotel. Yeah... I now ship a strip of bacon and cheese. Next, this is somewhat inspired from Annoying Orange. I want to practice crossover fan fictions as they seem interesting.]

Warning: No sex but there will be a few puns/word play that may ruin the way how you eat your food

=================================================

Brie and Rash were located in different sections of Daneboes Supermarket. Brie along with his friends Cheese, Gouda and Cheddar are just finishing high school to prepare for their future while Rash was one of the sole surviving bacon from the Bacon Invasion of 2012 and is now close friends with Pear and somewhat acquaintances with Orange. Both living separate lives and they were happy.

But like all food products, they have to be bought so one day, a man we all know as Oscar came to buy some food for the hotel. He has a full grocery list with names of all the products that needs to be purchased or else Octochef will be upset and angry.

"Ok... let's see what needs to be bought today..." Oscar sighed has he can imagine Octochef butchering their guest if no food is collected. It's a really, really disturbing image.

"Excuse me sir, welcome to Daneboes! Do you need any assistance?" A worker named Nerville asked as he approached Oscar.

Brie and his friends was just hanging at a strip cheese club where single slices and hanged as they find someone to get shredded with. They were having a drink as they are about to enter their next stage in life.

"So Brie, decided yet what course you want to do?" Gouda asked.

"Not really" Brie responded. "I'm still deciding. What about you guys?"

"I want to take a pilgrimage and fulfil the prophecy of being consumed!" Cheese answered. "Just waiting for that moment to be chosen!".

"I want to work in pest control" Cheddar answered.

"I want to go see the world. See the sights beyond the cheese aisle" Gouda said

Meanwhile, Rash was being annoyed with Orange's pun in the fruit cart.

"Hey Rash... getting itchy. Hahahahaha" Orange said.

"Not again" Rash said.

"Rash... got a kitchen? Because I know you got your bake - on. Hahahahaha" Orange laughed.

Rash hopped away to Pear and Midget Apple as he was getting annoyed from Orange's puns.

"Is he always this annoying?" Rash asked.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it" Midget Apple said.

"Why are you still here? I thought you returned to the frozen meat aisle" Pear asked.

"Well, I am the last of the Rasher Bacon for this month as Apple here burnt them all and all the other bacon seemed fat or buff" Rash answered. "And the field of Turkey bacon became too loud since Thanksgiving is around the corner".

Suddenly, Oscar arrived as Nerville showed him to the last Rasher Bacon left after Oscar got 12 packs of other kinds of Bacon. Rash started to yell in order to escape but he knows there is nothing left you can do since it's the unstoppable fate of all food creatures... to be fully consumed by humans (or in this case, the mythical and fascinating creatures of Oscar's Hotel).