F o u r

"I don't like this," I groan.

I'm currently sitting at lunch with Sarah, awaiting on the rest.

"Could you stop judging him," she slaps my arm.

"Sooner or later he's going to meet the rest of the fuck boys and join their group," I state.

"Well, if he does then you can judge him," she shrugs.

A few minutes later Edward, Jake and Zac joins us.

"Why are you the only one eating healty?" Zac frowns.

"Because I have tournaments in a few weeks," I glare at him.

I feel someone kick me under the table and I immediately glare at Sarah.

"Tournaments?"

"Yeah, she boxes and stuff at a club near here and they are having tournaments around the world," Edward shrugs.

"You don't look like a boxer," Zac snickers.

Glaring at him, I push my salad away and lean in my seat, crossing my arms.

"How would you know?"

"Nothing you have to know about," he shrugs and bites his chocolate in half.

Rolling my eyes, I stare daggers into Sarah's eyes.

She gives me the 'don't look at me' look with her eyes and looks away.

For the rest of the lunch, I remained quiet, except for the occasional comments.

***

"Hey Derek!" I exclaim as I enter the boxing club.

Derek is my trainer and the manager of this boxing club.

This place is big, but isn't too occupied, since its four pm.

I place my things in my locker before wrapping my hands in a bandage.

"Let's get you warmed up," he grins and we head over to one of the many boxing bags.

After warming up, shadow boxing and streching, I head into the ring to spar.

"Why don't you have your gloves on?" I frown, putting on my own.

"You're not sparring with me today, you're sparring with a new member," he replies and points to a guy in a hoodie that just entered the gym.

Immeaditaly we lock eyes and I want to scream.

"Zac," I huff.

"The one and only!" He smirks, putting his bag in the locker near mine.

"I'm pretty sure you missed me," he says, smugly.

"Its only been an hour, but to answer you, no I did not miss your annoying face," I say and stand in fighting position.

After he puts his gloves on he joins me in the boxing ring and we both are ready.

First we wait for the other to make the first move and as soon as he moves to makes the first move, I dodge easily and dab his shoulder.

I see the mouth guard in his mouth when he smirks.

Glaring at him, I move in again, this time he dodges and punches me in the stomach.

I only stumble back an inch, before regaining my stance.

We walk in a circle again and this time I make the first move, going for the face, in hopes to punch that stupid smirk off of it, but he ducks and swipes his foot under my feet, making me fall on my ass.

I hear Derek chuckle and Zac holds his hand out for me.

I go to grab it, but he pulls away and laughs.

"Haha, so hysterical," I say in a monotone voice, pushing myself up.

"Very," Derek struggle to say through his laughs.

After training was over, I head directly to my locker, Zac now beside me.

"You mad?" He chuckles.

"You may have won that small battle, but I'll make sure to kick your ass at tournaments," I state.

"I've been boxing for as long as I can remember," he replies.

When he takes his gloves off, I see several scars on his knuckles.

"You know you're supposed to box with gloves on," I frown, pointing to his hands.

He ignores the question and packs his things away.

"Okay, Mister secret keeper," I chuckle and pull my sweater on.

"It has nothing to do with you," he mumbles, sounding annoyed.

"I was just joking, I'm sor-"

"Just drop it," he says with his voice slightly raised.

He grabs his bag and storms out the gym.

When I wave goodbye to Derek, he's looking at Zac that stormed out.

Shifting my gaze to the floor, I head out the gym, feeling like a stupid idiot.

« · ༆ · »