T h i r t e e n

"Moring all seniors, rise and shine!" Mr Forbs shouts on a loud speaker and we all jolt awake.

Sarah looks a me, looking like a mess.

"This  is not okay," she groans and crawls out of her sleeping bag.

I yawn and stand up, grabbing my toiletries bag and a fresh pair of underwear and clothes.

I brush my hair, putting it into a very messy bun and slowly unzip the tent with a yawn.

The boys are all outside, except for Edward.

I crouch out the tent and let out a big yawn.

"Good moring," Jake grins.

Rolling my eyes, I see it's still a bit dark out.

"Emma!" Sarah shouts in the tent.

"I can't find my toothbrush," she whines.

I just yawn again and walk over to the guys.

Zac is sitting on a camping chair, eyes closed.

"I'm not okay with this," I say.

My head snaps to Sarah crawling out the tent, looking like shit.

If you couldn't tell, we are not morning people

Jake and Zac looks alive, but i have no idea where Edward is.

"Edward is still asleep," Jake tells Sarah.

"I'll get him," I say and open their tent.

I grab Edward's foot and pull him out, with his sleeping bag.

"You bitch," he groans.

"I need to get ready, Sarah, you coming?" I say and we both -looking like zombies, go to the restrooms.

When we enter the restrooms, I immediately go to the shower stalls and take a hot shower, without wetting my hair, to feel a bit  more relaxed.

Waking up at five am is not something I'd do willingly and I'm sure Sarah would agree.

I climb out, wrapping a towel around my body.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, before dressing into clothes.

The bathroom is very empty, since the girls in our grade like their beauty sleep and like to be difficult.

I brush my hair, leaving it open and wait for Sarah to finish her shower.

"I can't believe that Mr Forbs has the audacity to wake us up before the sun even rose," Sarah grumbles.

She comes out of the shower stall side, all dressed and stands before the mirror.

"I know, I look like the dead," I say, letting out another yawn.

We all slept pretty late, since the guys kept us awake on purpose to piss us off.

"I'm going to murder any person that tries to annoy me today," she says with her toothbrush in her mouth.

Letting out a small laugh, I put all my dirty clothes in a separate bag an pack all my toiletries away in another.

"Well, we probably should get going," Sarah says after rinsing her mouth and starts to brush her hair.

"Probably," I say and put my hair tie around my wrist.

When Sarah claims she's ready, we take our bags and head back to the campsite.

"Come on girls, stand up and get ready or else there will be consequences!" Mr Forbs warns all the girls.

Snickering at them, Sarah and I sit near our tents,

The guys aren't here, so I assume they're getting ready in the bathroom.

"What time do we have to be at the lake?" Sarah asks.

"Half past seven I think," I say.

"We've got an hour," Sarah groans and sits on the camping chair that the boys have set out.

I sit next to her on another camping chair.

Soon enough, the guys walk over to us and they all look alive, even Edward.

"Morning, Cupcakes," Zac says, patting Sarah's head.

My eyes gaze at his hand on Sarah's head for a second, before shifting it somewhere else.

Having no idea why I feel a bit jelouse, I clear my throat and stand, to stand next to Jake.

"Do you know why we have to be at the lake?" I ask him, my back facing Sarah and Zac.

"We're building rafts," he shrugs and I just nod.

I look at Zac, but he's talking to Sarah.

She let's out a giggle and I just go into the tent, looking for my phone.

I send a message to my dad and Sam, before putting it down.

« · ༆ · »