E l e v e n

The deafening noise of my alarm clock wakes me up and I hit it a few times before it shuts up.

"Shit," I huff and jolt up.

I had completely overslept and I still have half of my packing to do.

I start to finish my packing, luckily it's all on one pile and tried to fold them as neatly as possible, but I'm known as the messy person in everyone's opinion.

My life is messy, my car is messy and now my suitcase is messy.

I close my suit case rather quickly before heading to the bathroom, getting ready.

After a shower and dressing into an outfit that caught my eye first, I quickly did my hair and slipped on some white air force ones, before rushing downstairs with my suit case.

I grabbed a fruit bowl - the last one, since my father has seemed to consume the others, and a juice box, before running outside.

I pack my suitcase into the trunk of my father's car and got in the passenger's side.

Grinning I clicked in my seatbelt.

"Good morning," I say and open my fruit bowl.

"Good morning, sweetie," he chuckles.

"What the hell," I hiss, when I see my car being pulled out of the driveway with a shitface in the driver's seat.

"Why is Sam driving my car," I glare at my dad.

"I told him to wait," he sighs.

"If he crashes it, he's buying me a new one," I say and sigh.

After a few minutes of driving, my father parks near the school bus and we both get out of the car.

"Take care," he kisses my forehead and hands me my suit case.

"Always!" I say and run towards Sarah, Jake and Edward.

"Hey guys," I grin.

Sarah hands me a coffee and I thank her before taking a sip.

"What the fuck," I almost choke at the taste that filled my mouth.

"Since when do I drink black coffee," I cringe.

"That would be mine, Cupcake," Zac says, showing up out of nowhere and taking the coffee.

"Sorry," Sarah chuckles and hand me then other coffee cup.

"Much better," I say after taking a sip.

"Let's head to the bus," Edward says and we follow his lead.

When I approach the steps, I frown.

How am I supposed to balance my juice box, gronal bar and my coffee in one hand?

When I'm about to drop my suitcase, to put my juice box in it, Zac grabs my suit case and lifts it and his own on the bus, before turning around and smirking at me.

Glaring at him I walk in, behind him.

"You know you just could have grabbed the coffee?" I raise my brow.

"I like a challenge, Cupcake," he winks and puts our suitcases away.

The bus is full of whispers of the video and I try to ignore them for as long as I can.

When we near the seats where Edward, Sarah and Jake were sitting, they took the side with three seats, leaving Zac and I to share the two seat side.

Glaring at Sarah, I sit down at the window.

When Sarah and I make eye contact again I mouth the words 'Fuck you, Sarah' before shaking my head at her.

She just grins and winks, over exaggerating the wink.

I lean back in my seat and plug my ear phones in, ready for the three hour ride.

A few minutes go by and all of a sudden the music stops and my earphone is ripped from my ear and being placed in Zac's ear, by himself.

He lets out a chuckle and plugs the earphones in his own phone.

His music taste is similar to mine but second song ends, he plays the song that I wanted to forget.

"I want it all," he sings softly.

Shaking my head I look out the window and watch as we drive on the road.

« · ༆ · »