chapter 6

Today is the wedding and everyone is at the wedding preparing to kill the vinsmoke.

Y/n: The signal is to kill them once pudding shoots him.

Mash: Yes. Now let's wait for it.

The wedding was going on well until pudding began to cry.

Y/n: Big bro what happened?

Katakuri: Even i don't know what happened

Perospero: I don't even know what caused pudding to cry?

Y/n: *Sees the Cake Moving* Everyone Look At The Cake!

And soon out came many luffys attacking everyone at the wedding and running around making a ruckus and confusing everyone.

Y/n: What the hell happened?

Moscato: I don't know but big bro do it!

Perospero: On it. Lick.

Perospero used his powers to capture the vinsmoke and Katakuri Found the real luffy who was trying to brake the picture frame of Mother caramel.

Y/n: Why do you want to do this and how did you get out?

Luffy: Ace help me out please!

Y/n: For the last God Damn Time My Name Is Not Ace!!!

Perospero: Do you think it's a good time for you two to have your lovers quarrel now?

Y/n: I Will Kill You Big Bro!!!

Big Mom: Your girlfriend is Straw hat?

Y/n: No It's Not They're Just Feeding You Lies!

Big Mom: Mamamamama... Say that without blushing.

Y/n: I'm not!

Big Mom: It's okay i used to be like you back then when i was young.

Y/n: Your Not Helping Me At All!!!

Mash: This is a great show but we need to end this right here and now.

But before the vinsmoke's we're executed Big Mom was acting strange when y/n look at the problem it was the broken Picture of Mother Caramel and Luffy was runnig towards the broken picture.

Y/n: Big Bro stop her before she shows Mama the Picture!

Katakuri: On it!

Katakuri did stop her in her tracks but she used her powers to let big mom See And Soon She let out a Big cry while she used her conqueror's haki and made everyone faint from the powerful waves that big mom made Y/n survived for only for a few secs before fainting as well.

A few hours Later.

Y/n woke up and saw that the wedding cake was destroyed as well as the commotion, y/n then saw Mont-d'Or was communicating with everyone in Totto land as he soon found out that straw hat luffy Planted a bomb and destroyed the cake and now Big mom has her hunger Pangs and is currently chasing the straw hats as they speak and destroying totto land.

Y/n: what happened?

Mont-d'Or: Y/n your awake?!

Y/n: What's the situation?

Mont-d'Or: Mama is causing a rampage and big bro Peros lied to mama into thinking straw hat and her crew has the cake, while pudding is currently baking the wedding cake as we speak as for Katakuri is fighting straw hat and is winning.