chapter 19

(Still the flash back, part 2)

You were inside of crackers golem after you tried to assault him again.

Chiffon: Y/n how many times do i have to tell you, don't annoy your older brother.

Y/n: But mom-

Chiffon: No but's or your not getting any chocolate later.

Y/n: fine.

Cracker: Geez he really hits hard for a kid in his age.

Lola: Well big bro he really wanted to learn from you so he can be strong enough for Big bro katakuri to acknowledge him so he can be trained by him.

Cracker: Yeah well i was kinda like him when i wanted big bro to notice me.

Chiffon: Okay I'll call big sis Brulee so she can get Nutmeg and the other megs.

Y/n: No please i'll behave i promise!!

Chiffon: No this is punishment for attacking your brother, Call her lola.

Lola: On it!

Y/n: No!!!

You can see the Lola had a snail on her and Chiffon had a mirror for some odd reason and soon some one picked up.

Brulee: Hello?

Lola: Big sis can you take y/n to Nutmegs and the other megs were going to be busy and no one is going to watch him.

Y/n: Please Have Mercy!!!

Lola: If your wondering Why he's screaming is because he is in a Cracker golem after He attacked Big bro Cracker.

Brulee: uh...Okay just give me a minute.

Lola: Your the best big sis, We'll get the mirror ready so see you later.

Brulee: Okay bye.

Snail: Clank

Y/n: Please Anyone But Them!!!

Chiffon: No and that's final!

You were trying to break free before Nutmeg and the other megs come but it was to late and Brulee came out of the mirror with Fuyumeg and Akimeg.

Y/n: Help Me!!!

Akimeg: Don't worry We won't hurt you.

Fuyumeg: Yeah *demonic voice* em etangerpmi! (Say it backwards or use a Mirror)

Everyone was looking at Akimeg as she was doing an innocent Smile while You were shaking the bars like a cage monkey at a zoo. (for example)

 (for example)

Akimeg:...We need an exorcise her after we get back.

Everyone: Yes we should.

Y/n: Get Me The Heck Out Of Here!!!