chapter 11

Otama: And that's what happened.

Y/n: Bastards stealing something from a little girl. I'll burn them to a crisp next time.

Luffy: Man I'm hungry.

Y/n: i checked inside there was nothing in there so we won't have food for a while.

Luffy: Really aw but I'm hungry! Anyways where do we put our ship?

Otama: Oh I have a place!

Y/n and luffy placed the ship in a secret cove that otama new and Luffy gone inside to see if y/n was saying the truth but sure enough it was.

Luffy: Man I wanted to eat!

Otama: Big sis! Big bro Ace! Let's go now! I'd like to invite you over for a treat!

Y/n: to where?

Otama: I'll show you!

Y/n and luffy followed otama to a bamboo forest y/n and luffy ride on hihimaru to get there and otama told them she'll be a ninja and Bewitched everyone one-day. she told them that the village on the mountains don't have people anymore. she and her master lived in a old abandoned shrine.

Otama: Big sis. Big bro Ace please wait a moment.

Y/n: It's all right tama take your time.

Tama was making food for luffy and Y/n, luffy insulted that the shrine was old, dirty and smelly y/n hit her on the head to tell her to show some respect to tama for her hospitality.

Y/n: so tama where is your master right now?

Tama: He went out a few hours ago so he won't be back for a while.

Luffy: Is it ready yet?

Y/n: Have some patients you moron!

Luffy: I can't I'm hungry!

Tama: It's done!

Y/n and luffy: Thank you for the food!

Y/n and luffy dig in to the meal but y/n saw that tama wasn't going to eat because she can't be a ninja if she can't be light but y/n was kinda suspicious on tamas actions but luffy ask for seconds which surprised tama but she told them that's was all she had y/n told tama to eat it as it is not good to starve, luffy looked at y/n but he said that their host needs to eat as well and so tama asked if it's alright and y/n replied it was okay.

Luffy: man I'm still hungry.

Y/n: fine I'll just make you guys some mochi.

Tama: but we don't have any flour or rice.

Y/n who said I need those.

Tama was wondering what y/n ment until she saw how mochi appear out of thin air.

Tama: Wow big bro Ace that's so cool!

Y/n: Here you guys go, have some.

Tama: is it okay?

Y/n: don't worry it's alright. Now come on dig in.

Tama: Thank you big bro Ace!

Tama and luffy ate at the mochi and was happy that it was so good but then tama asked to be excused for a bit and left y/n and luffy we're sitting there until they saw an old man with wings and a katana he was mad that they ate the rice but y/n told him he gave his meal to her and mochi which kinda calm him down but asked where she is and y/n told him she went out side and soon they saw tama was drinking water from the river.