chapter 20

You caught luffy in the air as she was unconscious, you gently place her on the ground as you looked at the mountain as you saw the base was destroyed and obliterated you looked kaido in his dragon form with Anger boiling in your viens.

Kaido: Another brat? 

Y/n: Curse You, Now I'm Mad!! Kaido!!!

Kaido: Hmph, whatever. Let see if your even worth the effort!

You jumped away as you dodge the tail whip he send towards you and soon your body began to heat up as magma was dripping from your body and your legs and arms were burning red. Kaido looks at you for a moment as he had a smirk on his face.

Kaido: Interesting, Let's see what more surprises  you still have brat.

Kaido breath a torrent of fire at you as you retaliated with your own flames from the Mera Mera No mi you copied from Ace. Kaido stops his attacks as he was impressed by your abilities to have more than one devil fruit.

Kaido: So then. * Kaido stares into your eyes as you did the same* You must be charlotte's kid? You must be one of her strongest then if she decided to send you in here first and what's more you brought with you your girlfriend!

Y/n:...I Will Gut You In Your Sleep, Skin You Alive And Hang You By Your Entrails As You Watch Your Pathetic Empire Burn Into Ashes!!!

You clench your fist as the Gura Gura No Mi Became Active as (F/c) Cracks began to appear behind you. Kaido Grins as he readies himself for a enjoyable battle.

Kaido: My such temper, No wonder your renown as charlotte's little arsenal! So you have copied white beards devil fruit then? *Pupils turned into slits* Let's see if you really are as strong as they say you are!!

You Jumped into the air as you dodge kaido's tail sweep you retaliate by summoning a cracker golem with the size of a Mountain as you hope in it as you began to control the golem. The golem punch kaido square in the face as he tried to bite the golem's arm off but it was solid as stone and he hold his mouth in pain. with no time to waste you grabbed kaido as you slammed him around like a maniac.

 with no time to waste you grabbed kaido as you slammed him around like a maniac