chapter 10

Straw hat and her crew we're looking at the news papers apparently the world royals are meeting in one place sanji was eying on all the princess he meet, chopper was happy to see doctorine but nami tried to read but it was cut due to chopper and sanji taking the pictures of the pages away.

Nami: you idiots I was trying to read!

Y/n: Hey, So can i get un chain now or no?

Nami: We're not there yet.

Y/n: Really? Look at the clouds.

Nami saw the rain clouds and saw a massive river that was to rough.

Nami: Why is it so harsh?

Brook: since this place has yearly bad weather you can rarely see samurai or anyone from wano to be here.

Nami: I need to think for a minute.

Sanji: So that's the reason this place is isolated.

Y/n: Hey there's an octopus here?!

Chopper: When did it get aboard!

Nami: We're getting close to the waters in wano!

Carrot: Guys theres something in the water!

Chopper: It looks like a giant fish.

Carrot: is it a shark?

Chopper: A shark!

The giant fish came out of the water and it was a giant carp  but there was more than one a whole school of them we're swimming in the river and luffy asked sanji if they can eat it, she was told many ways for it to be eaten and so she grabbed one and rode it.

Y/n: Hey nami i need these chains off me!

Nami: I can't--

Y/n: That moron is going to kill her self if i don't get her back!

Nami: ...F-Fine!

Luffy: Hey don't fight back!

Nami: Of course it fights back! Why are you like this?

Y/n: Nami Hurry!

Nami: I'm almost there. *unlocks the cuffs* Got it!

Y/n: thanks now excuse me we need to get our idiot back! Gear 4! * snake man transformation* Snake man!

Y/n flew of the sunny and was chasing luffy but the carp keeps going under water where y/n can't go near but the water was so clear so it wasn't even hard to track her but then he saw hte massive water fall and came back to the ship.

Y/n: Nami! the carp are going up stream!

Nami: Why?

Y/n: Maybe it has to do with some folk lore.

Nami: What are you talking about?

Y/n: I'll explain later we need to find a way for this ship to not sink!

Nami: Luffy!

Luffy: Man those fish are strong.

Carrot: Luffy the ship is going to sink what are we going to do?

Luffy: Leave it to me!

Luffy tied herself on the sunny and procced's to use her powers and grapple on to two carps and the sunny was facing the the water wall, the other straw hats fell to the railings but y/n flew out of the sunny and was following the carp as soon as they reached the top the other straw hats we're relive for a moment until they saw a whirl pool.

Y/n: Luffy let go of the carp!

Luffy: No there my dinner!

Nami: Let It Go!

Y/n: Damnit i'm loosing air i need to land before i hit the water!

Y/n landed on the ship and deflated as a result of the timer but they we're nearing into the middle of the whirlpool sanji grabbed nami, carrot, chopper, and brook and jumped on luffy to get a boost but soon luffy and y/n we're engulf in the whirlpool.

A few hours later.

Y/n woke up next to the ship and it was tipped over but the real question is where is straw hat and her crew then y/n heard a loud cry and saw that it was luffy being pinched by a crab Y/n stand up and got inside the ship to see if everyone is in there but to no avail no one was there.

Y/n: Where is every one?

Luffy: *muffled* hey is anyone in there?

Y/n: Luffy! *opens the door* everyone is gone!

Luffy: Ace! Wait, What?! Then where are they?

Y/n: I don't know but we might be separated from the whirlpool.

But soon a yellow dog thing got out of the forest and it was pursued by a white Baboon with a sword but then luffy and y/n remembered what happened but the baboon was followed by two of people on a dinosaur they shoot at luffy but they we're beaten up by luffy and dropped there bag and a little girl was inside their bag they we're about to shoot luffy again but the little girl hit him with a club but he chased her then Y/n Punched the bastard with a painful Inferno mochi punch that sent him flying.

Y/n: are you okay?

Otama: B-Big Bro Ace?!

Y/n: Um You see little girl my names not ace i look like him but i'm not him.

Otama: Then who are you?

Y/n: The Names Charlotte Y/n. nice to meet you.

Otama: But you look and act like big bro ace.

Luffy: Hey Ace are you going to ask her name?

Otama: She called you ace so your really are big bro ace.

Y/n: No i'm not it's just a nickname she made for me.

Otama: Can i call you big bro ace as well!

Luffy: Of course you can! Right Ace?

Y/n: I didn't agreed to this.

Otama: Give me a sec.

Otama made a little edible ball and thrown it to the baboon's face and it seemed to be tamed instantly and luffy petted Komachiyo and the baboon and soon otama told her name and called luffy big sis, luffy was reluctant at first nut she just ignore it and ask if they're in the land of wano.

Y/n: now where do we go?

Luffy: I don't know. Let's ask otama. Maybe she knows.

Y/n: well it is worth a shot.