chapter 17

You were waiting outside cause of the embarrassment from Luffy and when you come back inside they were all wearing wano clothing. They filled you in on the mission.

Y/n: So you said your friends were here in wano correct?

Luffy: Yup, all we need is to find Zoro, Franky, Brooke and Robin.

Y/n: Wait what happened to Zoro?!

Luffy: He left when I wasn't looking.

Y/n: God damnit you never help me ever! If what law said is true then he must be in the other side if the continent by now.

Law: I can second that.

Nami: Hey where did you get that? *Points at your battery pack*

Y/n: Huh? Oh this, this is a little science project I did, but I'll tell you later for now.

Starts to walk outside.

Sanji: Hey where are you going?

Y/n: To find your friends, don't worry I'll be back i left a mochi tracker on you so I know where everyone is.

Sanji, chopper, nami and carrot looked at their clothes and found a piece of hardened mochi.

Y/n: Before you asked I made sure they are hidden.

Nami: You said it, I can barely see it.

Carrot: Wow it's so cool!

Chopper: I wonder if I can eat it?

Y/n: Do that and I won't be able find any of you.

Nami: At least we have someone reliable to look after us.

Luffy: Hey y/n can I have more mochi.

Y/n: Here.

You made mochi appeared which made everyone except the straw hats and law surprised.

Kin'emon: H-How are you doing that?!

Luffy: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you he can copy more than one devil fruit.

Kin'emon: Really, With him we are invincible.

Nami: Unless he's near seastone then he's technically invincible.

Kin'emon: Please keep a low profile or else they'll be after us and the resistance.

Y/n: I'll go, see you all later.

You walked out and teleported to the Mama Chanter and found katakuri alone.

Y/n: Hello brother.

Katakuri: Hello there brother, so are you going to tell us what happened?

Y/n: straw hat and I are wanted and I'm currently doing reconnaissance. There is a giant water fall up ahead and Kaido has a factory to build his army and is still currently building his army full of fake devil fruit users as we speak, I'll try to stall them until 1) We destroy their operation or 2) We make a truce. Either way I'll not be back but I won't betray mama but if mama pass then you'll be in charge big bro.

Katakuri: Please be careful and on the side note everyone is expecting if you made straw hat pregnant.

Y/n: I don't know if she is bro but if she is then I'll take responsibility.

Katakuri: I know you will. *Observation Haki sound* go our siblings are coming.

Y/n: Thank you, take care. *Teleported away*

Oven: hey katakuri I heard noises, what happened?

Katakuri: Our brother sent us a massage and he gave us valuable information.

Oven: Really what did it say.

Katakuri: It said that the land of wano has more of kaido's factory as it is giving Kaido's army fake devil fruit powers.

Oven: that's a problem, but wait how did you receive that information from him?

Katakuri: Did you really forgot he owns a Fuza.

Oven: Oh...shit, I forgot all about that bird.

Katakuri: It's not that bad.

Oven: That bird is a pain in my ass, only you and y/n are the only ones that that Fuza.

Katakuri: Yeah, yeah. At least we can communicate with him when he's trap in seastone.

Oven: Man I need a drink, see you later bro.

Katakuri: See you oven. And see you soon y/n.