chapter 16

Y/n: Okay enough of this let's get back to the others.

Luffy: Okay! I can't wait to eat!

Y/n: * Makes mochi for luffy* I don't think it's a good idea for you to eat, You do Know about there situation right?

Luffy: Fine *pouts* I'll eat this instead.

Y/n: Don't complain it's for the people who suffered from there shogun.

Luffy: *muffled* Can i at least have a piece of meat?

Y/n : First stop talking when you mouth, Second don't even think about it and third let's go were wasting time.

Y/n used the pika pika fruit and teleported behind law.

Zoro: Come on bring me more!

Y/n: *Sigh* He did his own thing?

Law: Yeah, I'm starting to hate myself even more.

Y/n: Great know you have to deal with this dumbass cause i need to find the others. Before they got captured.

Law: Why must i suffer?

Y/n: Don't look at me, look at her.

Luffy: You say something ace?

Y/n: *sigh* Good luck. *pop*

Law: God fucking damnit.

Zoro: Oh Yeah, Know That's The Good Shit!!!

Law: God damnit roronoa-ya!

Meanwhile with y/n

Y/n: this sword is good but how can i make it stronger?

Y/n sitting down wondering how to increase his swords potential.

??? 1: Hey be careful with those you idiot!

??? 2: Shut up this shit is only good for is to keep the factory running.

??? 1: That's why Mr. Kaido wants it to reach there without any scratches.

Y/n: Hello there.

??? 2: General Kenobi.

??? 1: What the-gah!!!

Y/n knocked out the gaurds who we're transporting the factory supplies.

Y/n: Silicon rubber, sheets of steel, nuts and bolts, a weird big battery, leather straps and wires. Looks like my first science experiment.

Y/n hold the cart and teleported away with it and arrived at the sunny.

Y/n: this place is a good location to make it. I wonder if they have any tools here?

Y/n look at the sunny when he saw a weird cover under the grass. He enters and saw a full workshop down there.

Y/n: looks like all the tools I need are right here. Know let's do it!

Y/n: there we go know to attach this to the bottom of the hilt and

Y/n: there we go know to attach this to the bottom of the hilt and...there the sword is now a electrical blade and it was difficult to adjust the hilt so it can have a port/outlet so it can feed the blade electricity and the silicon rubber surrounds the hilt so It won't get a electrical discharge. And the battery is off all times so I don't accidentally electrocute myself and anybody. But let's test it out.

Y/n used the pika pika fruit and is Infront of a tree.

Y/n: *Flips the switch* let's see. Nagi Nagi No: Thunder shock!!

The blade cut through the tree and set it on fire.

Y/n: Booyah, now to find Luffy.

*Teleported*

Luffy: And that's what happened.

Nami: Luffy you don't have to tell us all in detail about that!

Brook, Sanji, and Kin'emon: Lucky Bastard.

Law: *sarcasm* at least you included the part where he told you that there is a 25% chance of pregnancy. But you don't seem to be having any sickness, right?

Luffy: Nothing so far.

Chopper: either your not pregnant or you don't feel the effects of mourning sickness yet.

*Pop*

Y/n: What did I miss?

Law: we were talking about how you slept with mugiwara-ya and she thinks she's pregnant.

Y/n: ...*red as a apple* Luffy...why are you like this.

Nami: She's always like this.

Y/n: fuck me.

Luffy: are you sure we should do it here?

Y/n: I Didn't Mean Like That You Moron!!!