Lemon

Y/n: We need a minute okay.

Zoro: sure I don't care just Calm down Luffy before we do anything else.

Law: I fucking hate all of you.

Y/n: The feeling Is mutual.

Y/n used the pika pika fruit and landed at the sunny.

Y/n: okay luffy where's your bed?

Luffy says nothing but hugs y/n.

Y/n: Well then let's me just-Woah!!!

Y/n fell as luffy pushed him down.

Y/n: Luffy are you okay?

Luffy: I want it...

Y/n: What did you say?

Luffy: I want a baby...please.

Y/n was in shock on luffy's request.

Y/n: A-Are you sure?! I mean I would love to but...

Luffy: Don't you love me?

Y/n: Of course I do. Wait did i just bluntly admit it? Fuck my shyness.

Luffy: Then please. Let do it.

As y/n tried to get his bearings Luffy unzips her shorts and removed her under wear as well and was laying down spreading her leg's. Y/n was sweating bullets at this point as he knows what's going to happen.

Y/n: L-Luffy wait I need to do something before we do it.

Luffy: *Embarrassed* Oh Uh...sure.

Y/n: What do I do. What do I do. Huh? What's that smell?

As y/n tried to find the source of the smell he found himself near luffy's pussy.

Luffy: W-What are you...?

As luffy tried to ask she was startled at the feeling of y/n's tongue.

Y/n: looks like she like it. It taste weird but it taste nice.

Y/n licked Luffy in a gentle and slow pace as she was nearing climax

Luffy: S-Stop...i-i'm about to...

Be for she could finished she came at the overwhelming sensation as she was at her climax y/n took a big gulp and placed his dick on her pussy.

Y/n: Okay luffy are you ready?

Luffy stayed silent and shaked her head to give him the signal. As y/n slowly placed his dick in Luffy she started to cry.

Y/n: Luffy are you okay if you want we can stop.

Luffy: N-No. Please continue.

Y/n: ...Okay but if the pain is unbearable I'll stop moving okay.

Luffy: Sure thing.

Y/n slowly resumed his insert as luffy cried she reassured him she's fined and once y/n reached the end  he stopped so Luffy can take a breather.

Y/n: You okay?

Luffy: Y-Yes. It still hurts but I'm fine.

Y/n: We'll continue until the pain dissipates.

Luffy: i-im sorry.

Y/n: *sigh* I know you can't think before you act so I'm making your first time special and enjoyable.

Luffy: Thank you y/n.

Y/n: for the last-- wait did you just say real name?

Luffy shaked her head and smiled as y/n felt a warmth in his heart.

Y/n: Ready?

Luffy: * holds his hands* ...let's do it.

And so y/n slowly moved back and forth to pleasure Luffy she still felt the pain but she started to enjoy herself.

Y/n: Does it still hurt?

Luffy: a little bit. It's starting to feel nice.

Y/n: Then I'll pick up the Pace.

Y/n started to move fast and he came closed to Luffy and kissed her. She turn the kiss into a french kiss as they're tongues mingle with one another and after the kiss y/n began to lick luffy's nipples as she was startled at the sensation she climax again and was in a state of lust as she can't control her moans.

Y/n:  Luffy are about to cum?

Luffy: I'm going to break... please don't stop.

From her request y/n speed up his trust and luffy was Cumming so much after he started to speed up and continued to lick her nipples.

Y/n: Luffy I'm about to cum!

Luffy: P-Please... let's do it together.

And as one final trust y/n and luffy came at the same time the amount of semen from y/n was a large amount and luffy was arcing as she felt all  the hot and warm cum inside her filling her womb.and soon they enjoy the after glow of they're sex.

Luffy: Am I pregnant now?

Y/n: No. There's only a 25% chance you've got pregnant.

Luffy: So we should have lots of it to make sure I'm pregnant?

Y/n: Theoretically yes and we can still continue even if your pregnant.

Luffy: I would love to continue if you want

Y/n: *Smile* I'm sure they're still handing out the food and water by now.

With Zoro and Law.

Law: God damnit roronoa-ya.

Zoro: Bring me more sake! let's party!