Laughing Jack x Reader(L) - Sinister Friendship

This is going to contain - Kidnaping, Child cruelty, Child Death, Hints of torture, blood, Mild gore, Mild bondage, dubcon, blackmail, multiple orgasms, ass play, rough smex.

As you can tell this one is going to be quite a dozy. Like with my Slendy chapter I'm going to make reader start out as a child, because it fits Laughing Jacks story more that way as well.

Laughing Jack also has a multitude of powers which includes teleportation, manipulation, telekinesis, creating nightmares/hallucinations, and invisibility. (It also lists one of his powers as charisma, which I found silly xD Just means he's a sweet talker and able to gain trust easily)

Tell you this tidbit of information cause I'll use at least a few of those within the story. I also want people to give me some leeway, I know he's suppose to be a puppet. The Wiki says he's male and also genderless but for the sake of the smut think of him as a man please x.x

---------------------------------------------------

"Mommy can I go play on the swings?"

"No (Y/n), I already told you we're about go home. Your father is on his way to pick us up."

You frowned and aggressively kicked at the dirt, before hugging your husky stuffed animal tightly to your chest. She wasn't even looking at you, instead tapping on her phone probably texting one of her friends or play an app game. You knew she had tons of those mainly for time wasting or distracting you purposes.

With a sad expression you watched the other kids play. From jumping all over the jungle gym, to swinging on the swings, chasing each other all over the gravel, and even sliding down the large multicolored slide. It wasn't like you hadn't just got done playing for about an hour, but you were just 6 years old and wanted to play forever if you could.

"Momma, Kiba wants some water." You made your little stuffed animal bump it's nose against her hand, but to your dismay she swatted him away. She murmured something about being busy and you noticed she was now talking on the phone. There was a most sour expression on your face she knew you had this habit of using Kiba as your surrogate when you wanted things.

 There was a most sour expression on your face she knew you had this habit of using Kiba as your surrogate when you wanted things

A huff formed on your small pink lips, before turning and walking away. You vowed to make her worry with your disappearance but also really just wanted something to drink. Since you already knew where the fountain was you walked back over and took a few relaxing gulps of the cold water. 

She hadn't come after you yet, so you took that as another opportunity to go play some more. Just as you were about to ask two other kids if you could play with them in the sandbox, you got the glimpse of something very colorful and ended up turning the other direction to get a better look.

 Just as you were about to ask two other kids if you could play with them in the sandbox, you got the glimpse of something very colorful and ended up turning the other direction to get a better look