Jeff The Killer x Reader(L) - Just Go To Sleep

This is going to contain - Murder, blood, torture, gore, sexual teasing, sexual coercion, knife play, bondage, Dirty talk, blowjob, spanking, rough and deep doggy style.

Mhm boysss this is gonna be nasty. (In a good way xD) I feel like Sexy times with Jeff wouldn't be normal at all cause he cray cray.

Notes to remember going forward - Jeff doesn't have eyebrows or eyelids(he burnt them off). He gave himself a Glasgow smile(which is basically cutting the corners of his lips and up to permanently scar the shape of a smile on his face.

In other words..Jeff is a very messed up daddy. Will we die today? Or will the pleasure be enough to satiate him?

-----------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, I wish the rain would stop already.."

There was a storm brewing outside your window. The water had been dripping against the glass, while you watched a bolt of lightning flicker in the distance. This extreme change in weather was really foreboding, because it had been sunny almost all day with a nice bright sun. It only took a turn for the gloomy gray sky maybe an hour ago and has been rapidly pouring sense.

A heavy sigh escaped your lips before propping yourself up on the cushion beneath your window. This was one of your favorite spots to read and enjoy the scenery outside but today you couldn't do that because of the obstructing rain. Although you did have to admit the ambient noise of the water falling was rather soothing.

Leaning closer to the window you drew a circle with your index, before sliding that same finger down to the latch. With a soft push you opened the frame and felt the muggy air wash over your face. Such a muddled type of warmth had you frowning, but it soon faded when you were being silly and holding out your hand to feel the droplets of water plop into your palm.

Another strike of lightning had you flinching, turning your eyes down just in time to catch the eerie completely pale completion of someone with sharp blue pupils. The moment his lips curve up and you catch the site of some grotesque cuts, your entire body lurches backwards in bewilderment slamming to the floor beneath your cushions.

A most painful groan grumbles from your lips as you force yourself into an upright position and look back out the window with a thumping heart. Both of your eyes blink in confusion when there is absolutely nothing out there but the pouring rain. Rather than risk falling, instantly you pull back and try to shake off your sense of unease.

Not to long after that does your Mother come tell you to head to bed, knowing from past experiences if you stay up to long it will be difficult to wake you in the morning.

"I'm going mom, just let me finish this chapter."

"That's fine (Y/n). Make sure your window is closed before you lay down." You gave an absentminded nod to her motherly concern, missing the way she shook her head at how absorbed you were in your book. After giving you a final glance she closed your door, walking down the hall to join your father in bed.

By time you were lifting your head and yawning rather sleepily it had been nearly an hour. Not only had you read at least the next 4 chapters, but you were almost done with the book in general. With a nervous chuckle you quickly put the book down on the desk and flicked off your light. Thankfully neither of your parents had noticed you'd stayed up a little late.

Quickly you got comfy under your blanket and settled in for a good night of sleep. It must of took less than a couple of minutes for you to be washed away into dreamland and subsequently miss the figure at your window trying to pull the pane outward. However, you'd latched it in place way before your mother had even reminded you.