KageKao x Reader(L) - Can You Escape?

This is going to contain - blood, gore, alcohol, character death,attempted sexual assault, multiple orgasms, rough riding, cremepie.

Things to note going forward - KageKao is a Japanese trickster demon. He's playfully sadistic and likes to design painful and fatal games. The moment I read about him I pictured him like Jigsaw from the Saw series, so I decided to write a chapter kind of like that for him.

Also similar to what I put for clockwork, the Wiki for KageKago says his story was retconned and he's suppose to be homosexual now. (Originally he was written with suicide Sadie) but like I said before no reason for these characters not to be bisexual >3<

------------------------------------------------------

A shiver elapses down your spine as something cold and wet plops against your forehead. With a flutter of your eyes and most groggy yawn you sit up and realize all to quickly that you're not at home. In fact, the area around is almost pitch black nothing but shadowy blurs and darkness as far as the eye can see.

Fear bubbles inside your gut as you shoot up into a sitting position and instinctively feel along your body for potential wounds. To your relief nothing seems to be wrong, no particular pain and your hands aren't bound in any way. The only thing is a slight disorienting headache along with anxiety of being in an unknown place.

"Hello..i-is anybody there?" You called into the darkness, unsure if you should get up and try walking around. At least there is a very obvious nearby wall on your left, that you can use to steady yourself as you stand.

"Whose there? Did you bring us here..?!"

"Are you some kind of psychopath!?"

"Calm down you guys, yelling wont change anything."

Several voices called back to your surprise, but they all sounded just as confused as you did. For a second you converse with them and find out everyone is the same. They can't remember how they got here, nor can anyone recall the events before hand. No one is hurt either which is good, a very small thing to be grateful for.

"If everyone can move, we should try to feel along the wall maybe we can find a light switch or something. My name is Jacob by the way." His voice sounded calm and friendly, encouraging you to retort back with your own name and agree that it was a good idea.

"I don't think we should move, but we can't be still forever I guess. My name is Marisa"

"Who cares what your damn names are! I just want to get out of here." This last guy sounded way more anxious than everyone else and almost refused to give his name. Eventually after some prodding that it wasn't going to cause any harm he snapped angrily that his name was Bob. 

Right away it just sounded extremely fake, but with a shake of your head it didn't matter. As long as he was helping figure out what was going on it was fine. Eventually after several long minutes a light switch flickered on. The brightness it created was so intense that it had you groaning in pain intensifying the throb inside your head.

"Look a door guys!" Jacobs voice had your head lifting up after becoming accustomed to the light, where you noted some shaggy blonde hair and a tall lean body. His fists berated the door after turning the nob and finding out that it only clicked and clacked from being locked.

"Is there anyone out there!? We need some help! We're trapped!"

While looking around, you took note that there were only the four of you in this room that had no windows. The walls on all sides were constructed with cement, but what was most concerning was the out of place bottle of wine in the corner of the room. You could even see a set of four slender drinking glasses placed next to it.