Clockwork x Reader(L) - A Timeless Nightmare

This is going to contain - physical and emotional abuse, Mentions of incest and past rape/sexual assault, Yuri, pleasure between two girls, oral, 69, use of toys.

Clockwork otherwise known as Natalie Ouellette - distinctive features to note going forward. She has a small clock inside the socket of her left eye and black stitches sewn into the corners of her mouth to resemble an upturned smile.

I also wanna note that the Wiki says canonically she is in a relationship with Toby..and it even mentions that the assault she suffered before going insane doesn't necessarily change her sexual preference..  But I mean there is no reason she can't be bisexual. (Just putting that out there.)

---------------------------------------------------

With a still breath you remain hidden and as quiet as possible. They're fighting again. The people you call your parents. Your mother and father whom should of done everything in their power to protect you..and yet they did nothing but cause you extreme fears and pains. 

All I ever wanted in this life was a happy family.

It just wasn't written in the stars for you to be allowed happiness. One bad thing after another happened in quick succession. From your Father losing the job he'd worked so hard to maintain, turning him into an angry drunk. To the revelation that your Mother was having an affair, explaining plain and simple that she wanted a divorce. 

The fighting had gone on long before the truth was known but it accentuated every argument into madness afterwards. The worse part was neither of your guardians cared about you their one and only child. They barely had any time for your wants and needs, and were lucky if you managed to eat one meal a day.

It didn't take long before your father became violent during his many drunken escapades. Doing anything in that time period allotted many different kinds of bruises. Along your back and stomach rested painful black and blue lesions that never had any time to heal because he was always adding new ones.

When it came to your mother she never really hit you, but was constantly bringing you down. Whether it be for bad grades, your appearance, personality, or how much you cried while your father was being abusive. She had long sense checked out of her motherly duties, and didn't care if you got injured as long as it wasn't her.

The sound of something crashing to the ground outside your door sparks your senses aflame. One of your hands slap over your mouth, while huddling your legs as close to your body as possible in the furthest corner of your closet.

 It's no wonder after hearing the clicking and clacking of your locked knob, does your father barrel through the frame probably damaging the hinges. He slurs your name taking another hardy gulp of his probably 10th beer bottle before letting it drop and shatter against the floor. The crash making you realize it's the same sound from before. Meaning he broke a bottle in the hallway as well.

"(Y/n), Where are you? Daddy needs your help again."

The coldest of chills pass through your entire frame, tears forming in the corner of your eyes while horrid images resurface inside your head that you never wanted to think about. The disgusting feeling of his hands all over your body ripping your clothes off and no amount of saying no or trying to stop him deterred him from his drunken desires.

All he had to do was slap you across the face and hold you down against your will to rob you of your innocence. You'll never forget how painful it was, or how broken you felt afterwards. Nor how much you threw up utterly disgusted with yourself for not having the power to push him off, to get away or even..have the courage to tell someone anyone.