𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

INTRODUCTION
( all over again ! )

❝ I KNOW I TRY TO NOT FACE THE TRUTH, BUT NO ONE CAN LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO ❞

I KNOW I TRY TO NOT FACE
THE TRUTH, BUT NO ONE CAN
LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

MEET AURORA VELASQUEZ. the best friend of adam, bree, & chase davenport and leo dooley. she met the davenport siblings at the same time leo did. leo and her both discovered the lab together. that was the day they found out about leo's new bionic siblings. ever since that day, the five of them became invincible together. every day was an adventure.

their friendship was so strong, nothing can tear them apart. until the day aurora moved to a different town. adam, bree, chase and leo were crushed. they felt like they lost their best friend. it sucked.

but that feeling didn't last long. they found out aurora's bionic and she can geoleap. so every time she wants to visit her friends (or when she has training with mr. davenport), she can just geoleap. problem solved.

it's been going on like that for two years and her new friends haven't even noticed.

oh, right.

aurora found out she was moving to a town called swellview.

"what kind of a name is swellview?"

"leo, that's exactly what i said."

when she moved & started her new school, she was nervous. but lucky for her, she met someone that calmed her nerves.

her names charlotte. aurora met her in first period. they hit it off so well that charlotte introduced her to her other friends. henry and jasper. aurora was scared they weren't going to like her, but that all changed when they invited her to hang out.

she was so glad they've accepted her into their group with open arms. they're her best friends. but of course, no one can replace adam, bree, chase & leo.

a year into her friendship with henry, jasper, and charlotte, aurora found out about henry's secret identity. she actually figured it out sooner, but she didn't want to say anything.

"how did you figure out that i'm kid danger?!"

"the voice and the hair gave it away. besides, did you really think you were slick with that mask? it could literally only cover up so much, i'm surprised more people don't know."

you would think since she knows his secret, she would tell him hers.

but that wasn't the case. she didn't tell him she's bionic. or anyone really. only the davenport family knew.

and she plans to keep it that way.

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )