𝟎𝟐𝟎. - krane vs the bionic heroes

CHAPTER TWENTY
( krane vs the bionic heroes ! )

CHAPTER TWENTY( krane vs the bionic heroes ! )

OOO YOU'RE GONNA BE IN
SO MUCH TROUBLEEEE

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA'S EYES FLUTTERED OPEN AS SHE TRIED ADJUSTING TO the light in the unfamiliar room. she was immediately consumed by pain all over her body. "hey, aurora. how are you feeling?" douglas asked as he sat beside the bed he had put aurora in. aurora groaned as she slowly sat upright, "not well. i feel like i got hit by a bus. and then that bus ran me over again three more times for extra measures."

"yeah, the doctor said you have a concussion."

"s-1 did a number on me, holy crap," aurora examined the forming bruises on her arms and legs, "henry's not gonna be happy about this."

"oh i totally forgot you two stopped your fadoodling and got together." 

"fadoodling?" aurora repeated. 

"just..." douglas waved her off. "how's it going between you two?"

"great, actually. he's a really nice guy."

"i like that kid," douglas admitted. "you guys are perfect for each other. i've known since the day i met him."

"really?" aurora asked.

"oh yeah. and it's not just me who thinks that. we all do. we've seen the way you two look at each other."

aurora smiled at his response. she values the friendship she has with dogulas and cares for his opinion on things. it started off rocky— with douglas' numerous attempts to ruin his brother's life and all. aurora wasn't sure she could completely trust him after all he's put she and the davenports through, but as time went on she saw the determination reflect from dogulas to showcase to everyone that he's trying to be a better version of himself. and that's all that matters.

aurora took the time to examine the room they were in. it was a big warehouse with many equipment lying around. her eyebrows furrowed when she felt this place to be familiar. really familiar. 'wait a minute,' she thought. "i've been here before," she muttered to herself. 

"what?" douglas questioned.

"this warehouse. i've been here before," aurora repeated.

before douglas could question her any further, leo shouted: "help! help! somebody help!"and the two quickly rush over to him. "leo, calm down. calm down."