𝟎𝟐𝟓. - the story of ray and his lack of trust

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
( the story of ray and his lack of trust ! )

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE ( the story of ray and his lack of trust ! )

THAT MAN REALLY HAS
SOME TRUST ISSUES

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

"HEY HEN, HOW'RE YO— WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" AURORA walked into henry's room to see jasper sticking something up henry's nose. henry hasn't been going to work or school lately since he's been feeling sick. aurora, being the good girlfriend that she is, has been taking care of him. unfortunately, she couldn't be there for him today because of a last minute mission, so she sent jasper to take care of him.

which now she realized was a mistake.

"i'm sticking this nasal thermometer up his nose," jasper answered.

"why?"

"to check his temperature."

"what the— ugh whatever. move," aurora pushed jasper away before sitting where he was on henry's bed.

"hey rory. what are you doing here? i thought you had a last minute mission," henry said.

"i did, but we finished early so now i'm here to save you from whatever jasper's doing," she smiled at the boy.

"you said to take care of him," jasper repeated the words she had sent to him half an hour ago. aurora merely rolled eyes, "yeah, take care of him. not stick random things into his nose."

"hey, what are you making, anyways?" henry inquired, the question going through his head ever since jasper arrived with a bunch of random stuff.

"oh, a cure for your cold," jasper responded as he squeezed an orange into a cup.

"you can't cure a cold," said henry.

"you can with this liquid cleanse i'm making," jasper smiled.

"what's in it?" aurora questioned.

"a combination of orange juice, nut milk, fish oil, frankincense, tomato puree, murr, bee pollen, and liquid lard," jasper listed off.

"yeah, no. henry's not drinking that," aurora got up from henry's bed, folding her arms.

"drink it? why would he drink it?" jasper questioned.

"you said it's a cleanse," henry responded.

"yeah, but you don't swallow it. i use this to bathe you."