𝟎𝟏𝟖. - schwoz's freakish disease

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
( schwoz's freakish disease ! )

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN( schwoz's freakish disease ! )

I CAN'T DIE! I JUST
GOT A BOYFRIEND!

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

AURORA WOKE UP FEELING ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. HER NOSE IS stuffed, she has a massive headache, and she feels like she's about to throw up at any given moment. she doesn't feel like going to work but she knows that ray's gonna make a big deal out of it. she went downstairs hoping to find her parents but they were nowhere to be found. they must've gone to work already, she thought.

aurora grabs a water bottle from the fridge before grabbing her earbuds. she leaves her house and starts heading to junk n' stuff. when she arrives at the man cave she sees ray painting a sculpture of himself while he had jasper holding the paint.

"hey, aurora."
"hi, aurora," ray and jasper greeted.

she waves at the two. she couldn't bring herself to talk. her throat's hurting so much.

aurora's eyes landed on charlotte. she was sitting by the monitors and had a ton of tissues around her. she goes over to the girl, "you sick too?" she managed to ask but her voice came out raspy and very low that charlotte was barely able to hear her.

"yep."

aurora takes a tissue from the red tissue box that charlotte had and blew her nose. her left nostril is the only one stuffed and it's starting to annoy her. no matter how many times she blows her nose, it doesn't seem that it's going to unclog anytime soon.

she throws the tissue away in the trash can charlotte had beside her. aurora's head is pounding so hard that she didn't even notice that henry arrived until he said, "hey everybody."

"hi, henry."
"hey henry," they all greeted. charlotte sneezes and ray tells her, "no sneezing." she gave the man a look.

"hey, you guys sick, too?" henry asked as he walked over to charlotte and aurora.

"nooo, i'm just collecting a giant pile of dirty tissues," charlotte sarcastically said.

henry blinks, "that's gross."

aurora coughs into her elbow. "no coughing either," ray said, not taking his eyes off of the sculpture he's still painting. aurora glares, "i'll zap you."

"oh my god," jasper said. "what's wrong with your voice?"

"i'm sick," she coughs one more time and ray looks up at her. he was about to tell her not to cough again, but he stops himself when he saw aurora threateningly forming blue electricity with her hand. he goes back to painting and henry wraps his arms around aurora's waist which calmed her down.