𝟎𝟑𝟔. - happy birthday, charlotte!

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
( happy birthday, charlotte ! )

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX( happy birthday, charlotte ! )

NO! NOT LOBBIE!

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY birthday dear charlotte!" they all sang as they led a blindfolded charlotte into schwoz's r.v. that was parked outside of junk n' stuff. it's charlotte's birthday, and the squad had big plans to celebrate her big day. "happy birthday to you!" they cheered.

"okay okay okay. you ready?" henry asked.

"i don't know," charlotte replied, feeling slightly nervous. ray reached over and pulled off the blindfold that shielded charlotte's eyesight. "ta-daaaaaa!!" they all shouted.

"where am i?" charlotte questioned.

"you're in schwoz's r.v.!" ray grinned.

"yeah! this is schwoz's recreational vehicle," henry added.

"and you guys are giving it to me for my birthday?" charlotte asked to which they all denied.

"no, we're taking you somewhere," jasper enlightened.

"guess where you're goin'," ray said.

"uhhhh...." charlotte trailed off.

"do you want a hint?" aurora suggested.

"sure— give me a hint!"

the five immediately gathered together into a big circle without charlotte to think of what kind of hint they were going to give her. after a few seconds, the group dispersed and turned to charlotte who was waiting patiently.

"okay, here's your hint," henry began. they started to count down together before yelling boo!

charlotte screamed at the unexpected action, "well, i hope my birthday present is a new heart."

"it's not a new heart," ray remarked as charlotte moved past everyone to take a seat.

"but uh, if you ever do need a new heart, i know a guy..." schwoz leaned closer to her ear.

"you're too close," charlotte commented and schwoz backed away.

"what do you mean you know a guy?" aurora asked and schwoz just shrugged before sitting down in the driver's seat.