𝟎𝟐𝟐. - frankini's ten million streams special

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
( frankini's ten million streams special ! )

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO( frankini's ten million streams special ! )

YOU ATE WORMS BRO!

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT WAS A PEACEFUL WEDNESDAY NIGHT. AURORA WAS CURRENTLY sitting on the circular couch with henry, ray, jasper, and schwoz. they've been making care packages for the swellview's runaway teens for the past hour, taking turns adding their own things into empty boxes. "pocket knife," henry said before placing it into the box. "pepper spray," aurora added, copying henry's actions.

"succulent."

"bag a'noodles."

"binky."

"protractor."

"pencils."

"moth balls."

"lighter fluid."

"chinese crayons."

"ayeeeeee!" they all cheered. schwoz took the box off the table and placed it on the floor. henry grabbed another empty box and sat it on the table.

"pocket knife."

"pepper spray."

"succulent."

"bag a'noodles."

"binky."

"protractor."

"pencils."

"moth balls."

"lighter fluid."

"chinese crayons."

"ayeeeeee!" they cheered again. the elevator doors opened revealing charlotte. "hey guys," she greeted.

"hey, char."
"oh hey, charlotte."
"hey, charlotte."
"hola, char."

"wait, i thought you were having dinner with your parents tonight," henry said.

"i did. i just came back cause i forgot my sweater," charlotte stated, motioning to the sweater that was laying on the chair by the monitors.

henry sat down another empty box on the table and they all continued on what they were doing.

"pocket knife."