𝟎𝟏𝟏. - one of us is the killer

CHAPTER ELEVEN
( one of us is the killer ! )

CHAPTER ELEVEN ( one of us is the killer ! )

HE'S COMING FOR ALL OF US!

(  * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

IT'S A NORMAL DAY AT SWELLVIEW HIGH SCHOOL. AURORA, charlotte, jasper, and henry were sitting in history class in their usual seats, taking notes. "hey hen," jasper whispered. henry turns in his seat to face him. "look, kevin keeps looking at aurora."

henry looks forward to see that kevin is indeed looking at aurora. his aurora.

"it doesn't matter jasper," henry sighs.

"so you're not jealous at all?"

"nope," henry said, turning back to continue writing his notes.

"hey aurora can i borrow a pencil?" he heard kevin ask. kevin is the same guy who asked aurora for the history notes a while back. the same guy henry got jealous of.

henry's head shot up from his notebook and quickly got out of his seat to get in between the two, "what are you doing there kevin? don't think i don't know what borrow a pencil means, okay? i've seen it before in movies. i'm not stupid."

"way to not be jealous, henry," jasper whispered.

"he was just asking for a pencil," charlotte said to henry as he got up.

"i know what he was asking for. and if he asks again, i'll stab that pencil through his heart," henry looks at kevin, "ya hear me, kevin?" henry glared at him as he sat back down.

"shut up!" shouts ms shapen. "alright that's it you, aurora, charlotte, kevin, and jasper are getting detention."

jasper looks at her in disbelief, "wha— what did i do?"

"just sitting there is enough for you to annoy me."

jasper shrugs, "fair enough."

"miss shapen we can't stay after school. we have jobs we need to get to," aurora interjects.

"you either stay after school or give me a foot massage."

"we'll stay after school," aurora declares before going back to writing in her notebook.

the time flew by so fast much to aurora's liking. it's now after school and the five teenagers were sitting in miss shapens classroom. "you guys are now in detention which means no talking or moving for the next hour and a half," miss shapen said as she starts walking out of the class.