𝟎𝟏𝟔. - aurora, you're the one; you're my morning sun

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
( aurora, you're the one; you're my morning sun ! )

CHAPTER SIXTEEN( aurora, you're the one; you're my morning sun ! )

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE
HENRY HART GOT NERVOUS
TO ASK OUT A GIRL

( * ˚ ˑ༄ؘ ✦ )

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, CHARLOTTE," HENRY SLOUCHES down on the couch, "did you know aurora and jasper were going out for friday?" after storming off from the man cave, henry had texted charlotte to meet him at his house asap. the minute she arrived, he began filling her in on what's going on.

"aurora told me," charlotte confirmed.

henry groaned, "i need to do something. something that'll make aurora jealous. since she's going out with my best friend, i need to go out with her best friend," he looks at charlotte.

she shakes her head, knowing what he's thinking, "no, no, no, no. no."

"wha— why not?"

"first off, it's weird. and second off, aurora's my best friend, i could never do that to her."

"okay, well... what if i ask bree?"

"oh, c'mon, bree is also one of aurora's best friends. she would never do that to her either," charlotte said, "i mean, what are you gonna tell her? hey bree, it's me henry. there's this movie event happening at my school on friday and jasper ended up asking aurora to be his date and she said yes. i was wondering if you wanted to go with me to make her jealous."

"done."

"what?" charlotte looks at henry. she didn't notice that henry typed every single word that she was saying and then sent it to bree. a few seconds later they felt a gush of wind entering his house.

"i came as fast as i could." bree chuckled, "no pun intended."

the whole bionic concept is still so new to them all. they're starting to get used to it but sometimes it catches them off gaurd.

"you do know the screening is in two days right?" henry asked.

bree nods, "yeah. i just needed an excuse to get out of having a girls day with mr. davenport. don't ask."

"okay well, i do not want to be a part of this so i'll see you later. nice seeing you, bree," charlotte said as she got up from the couch and made her way out.