Ex (Part 2) [F!Reader]

[Requested]

Words: 2.1k+
Type: Angst and Fluff
Summary: Even some weeks later, you still have to deal with school drama.
Warnings: NON-CANON BILLY. Cursing.  Slut-shaming. The reader has a lot in common with Billy. F = Female.

With a town as small as Hawkins, it shouldn't take you long to get accommodated and know about everything, right? Yeah, totally. But that is if you didn't have someone that would keep you very much occupied on every weekend or hours after school. Worse when the other person isn't from Hawkins either.

It's been at least 2 weeks since you started studying at Hawkins High, and, only now, you're starting to get the hang of things. Whether it is about actual classes or just the people around you. You're getting there.

Billy, just like in California, has a quite large reputation around the school and its students and is even treated as the 'king' of this place. No surprise there, really, yet you find it hard to swallow all of that information while you're seen by many as the new girl that is securing her place as the 'new slut'.

Yup. All because you and Billy are back together, and they have no idea that you've dated before. And enough ignorance to not care to know.

The only classes you have with him are English and Math, which can be fun when he's not distracting you every few seconds. But the class you've been hating the most is PE, and, oh, it's awful. 

You get to be surrounded by tons of girls that already hate you and are constantly trying their best to fuck you over.

"See you after class." You whisper onto Billy's lips before giving him one last peck.

He answers back, pulling you in for another one. You pull back and step away from his car. Billy is the main reason why you're always late for classes, but not today. Not on volleyball day. You adjust your bag over your shoulder and begin walking away from the parking lot and into the school building.

The usual pairs of eyes lay on you as you walk in and to the locker rooms on the other side of the school. You ignore them as you hum lowly to the song you were just listening to.

You push the door of the locker room open, and the sound of giggling and whispering fills your ears. As soon as you come into the girls' field of view, everyone shuts up and stares.

"Fuck's sake." You whisper to yourself.

You let your bag fall into the bench and start looking through it for your gym uniform. The sound of whispers goes back to normal, and you try to ignore every single voice that repeats your name in the middle of their gossip.

You take your sweet time changing out of your wool shirt and jeans into the usual shorts and shirt. You'll never get used to these temperatures. That's for god damn sure.

You sort out your hair quickly and grab your water before shoving everything inside the locker. You lock it up and turn around to leave. And that is when you notice that everyone, and, you really mean, everyone is staring at you now. Some more discreetly than others, but nonetheless everyone has their eyes on you.

You walk out of there, ignoring how creeped out they usually get you. What could be so interesting about you, anyway? From the way they look, they must already have their grand evil plan for you. You wouldn't be surprised if they had some sort of voodoo doll of you too.

As you set foot into the gym, you notice the number of people sitting on the bleachers.

"Y/N!" Carol screams from the bleachers, and you look at her.