Party

[Requested]

[Requested]

Words: 1.838 words

Type: Fluff

Summary: Billy leaves you alone in a party and he comes back to your side once a guy gets all flirty and handsy with you.

Warning: English is not my first language. Swearing. Sorry if I misspelled something

You two step out of Billy's Camaro and start making your way inside the house. Billy right behind you as you took your first step inside the warm house with loud music and hormonal teenagers.

Billy's hands go to your hips once you looked around to find the kitchen, and he starts guiding you to it as you seem lost.

The kitchen is less crowded which surprised you since there's so many people just in the lobby of the house.

Billy's hands let go of your waist as he goes to get himself a beer while you looked through the variety of flavors. You grab the cliché plastic red cup and mix whatever sounded good in your mind.

You sip your drink while looking at Billy, who was focused on what was surrounding you. You lean to him and press a kiss on his jaw, making him smile at you. He pecks your lips and pulls you to the living room, where everyone is.

After some sips of your drinks, Billy and you started to laugh more at your own jokes as the alcohol slowly got to your brains.

The conversations started to be about something and finishing with something totally different.

Your back stayed glued to the wall as you and Billy continued to make out, chests pressed together as the need of each other grew. Billy's hands on your waist as yours stayed on his hair and neck; always when pulling away for air, you couldn't help but smile at each other.

"Billy!" You hear over the music someone shout. Billy looks over his shoulder to see Tommy right behind him.

He turns completely around as he lets go of your waist and you walk to his side, receiving a small smile from Carol, who is next to Tommy.

The guys exchange words and Billy chuckles at Tommy's idea as you kept looking at their lips trying to understand what they're talking or planning, but you got nothing.

Tommy and Carol leave and Billy looks over at you, you just know exactly what he is going to say.

"It's just for some minutes" Billy says once you tilt your head to the side.

"It better be" You threaten, faking an annoyed tone.

Billy cups your face with his hands and pecks your lips before leaving your side to follow Tommy and Carol to the backyard.

You adjust the large leather jacket on one of your shoulders and walk back to the kitchen. You fill your cup back with one of your made-up mixtures before heading out to the center of the house, where everyone was dancing.