Harrington [GN!Reader]

Words: 1

Words: 1.793 words
Type: Fluff (Harrington!Reader)
Summary: (What's written on the request above)
Warning: NON-CANON BILLY. English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something. GN = Gender Neutral (ignore the request on this).

You wake up with banging on your bedroom door and groan out loud, all while a certain someone moves around in your bed. You aggressively take the covers off of you and walk to the door. You open it and your older brother, Steve, is looking right at you with a bored look on his face.

"What do you want?" You ask him while trying to fix your hair with lazy hand movements.

"The kids are going to hang out here today." he starts, and you sigh, "I wanted to warn you before they start screaming or eating all the food." he explains, and you nod with your half-closed eyes, "Also, I made breakfast. If you want any, go grab some now before it disappears"

"Alright." you whisper, and he chuckles.

"You're acting like it's 7 am. It's 11, Y/N." He says, and you chuckle.

"Didn't sleep that much yesterday." You defend yourself.

"Why-? Nope, I don't want to know" Steve says quickly stepping away from your bedroom door, "Have a nice rest of your morning."

You smile at the disgusted look on your brother's face and close the door once again. It's his own fault for thinking that was the correct answer. You rub your hands over your face while you walk into the bathroom and begin to wash your face.

You try to fix your hair with the help of the mirror, now, and, when done, walk back to your room to find Billy already awake. He's laying on his stomach tracing something with his finger on your pillow.

"Morning." You whisper making him look at you.

"Morning." Billy answers with his morning voice and a cute little smile.

You walk to him and don't hesitate to lay down on top of him with your head between his shoulder blades. Awkward position, but don't knock it till you try it.

"I need to go grab us some breakfast before the kids get here." You whisper into his warm skin and he chuckles.

"Then what are you waiting for?" He tells you, and you poke his side, making him chuckle and grab your hand.

You snuggle into his warmth and hug him close to you. You and Billy usually aren't this fluffy with each other, but mornings are always the same for you two. One of you always gets up before the other and, when you get back to bed, you start cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth.

"I need to go take a shower." Billy whispers while scrubbing his eyes, and you nod, even though he couldn't see you, he could feel your head moving.

You finally sit up and get out of bed, letting Billy walk to the bathroom and take his shower in peace since you took yours yesterday night.