Family (Dad!Billy) - Part 1

Words: 3.550 words (I was really inspired)

Type: Fluff

Summary: You and Billy have two kids and ran away from Hawkins. Neil doesn't know about them.

Warning: English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something.

Y/D/N - Your daughter's name

Y/S/N - Your son's name

You wake up and the sunlight hits your face right when you open your eyes. You turn around and hold back a groan. Once you open your eyes, you see Billy and almost 'awn' out loud at the sight.

The adorable sight being your boyfriend, Billy, sleeping peacefully on his back with your 2-year-old daughter asleep on his chest, with her chubby cheeks pressed onto his skin and her slightly parted rosy lips making a way so a little drool falls onto Billy's skin.

You brush her curly hair out of her chubby cute face and Y/D/N hums into your touch.

It's pretty late, but since it's Sunday, nobody cares enough to get up early in the morning.

Y/D/N falls back into a deep sleep as you pull away from your hand and you look up at Billy. The peaceful sleeping look on his face was enough to make your smile reappear.

You two found out that you were pregnant when you were almost graduating. Billy didn't tell anyone and worked two jobs for a few months so both of you could have enough money to survive alone out of town.

Your family was supportive and didn't tell anyone either.

You two ended up getting an apartment not too far from Hawkins since you didn't have enough money to move to California, as Billy wanted.

Billy's family, on the other hand, think that you two only left Hawkins because you wanted to be/feel independent; so didn't really care.

It's been 2 years since your baby girl was born, and you two now have full-time jobs and a better apartment.

But also, another child (1-year-old). His arrival went way smoother, since this time you two didn't need to stress over not having enough money for food or a place to stay.

You get up from the bed after coming back to reality and go to the bathroom to do your morning routine. You stay in one of Billy's shirts and some leggings before going to check on Y/S/N, who is also in a deep sleep, hugging his stuffy close to him.

You walk to the kitchen, start making breakfast, and start the coffee machine. While washing your hands on the sink you gasp as you feel two arms wrapping around your waist.

You smile, not even a second later, once you know who is behind you.

"Already awake?" You ask while leaning your head back on Billy's shoulder.

"I woke up when you got up" Billy whispers into your neck before planting a kiss.

"Why was Y/D/N in our bed?" You ask, turning around.

"She showed up in the middle of the night saying she had a nightmare" Billy explains as you cup his face with your hands.

"Did she talked to you about it?"

"No, but she promised that she would today"

You two share a kiss and Billy's hands slowly go under the shirt that you're wearing, gripping your hips and bringing you closer to him.