Family [Dad!Billy] (Part 5)

Words: 1

Words: 1.228 words

Type: Fluff

Summary: (What's written on the request)

Warning: English is not my first language. Sorry if I misspelled something. 

You get home from work, letting the front door close behind you and the empty apartment comes into view. The kids are still at kindergarten and Billy is still at work, so the apartment would be yours only, for about 2 hours.

You decided to get some stuff ready for dinner and even start doing the meals for everyone to take to school/work tomorrow.

After almost an hour of cooking and stacking the boxes with the meals, you walk to the living room with a bag of popcorn on your hands while leaving everything to cool down.

You can't help but hate the silence. Once your first born came to the world, you pleaded for a little bit of silence. Now, after another one and both being a little grown up, you just grew to despite the silence. It almost makes you feel lonely.

While looking at the TV, your mind started to trail to a whole another stuff, to your kids and husband. How cute they all looked this morning, with a bed head and half-closed eyes. Random memories such as the small mumbles the kids could pull off instead of words just couldn't wipe the smile from your face.

Out of nowhere, you start feeling nauseous. Nausea was the only thing you could feel right as it appeared. You look over at the bag of popcorn you brought, looking for the expiration date, presuming that it would be it.

The date showed that it would only go bad in a year, making you feel even more confused.

Nausea intensifies and you run to the bathroom, emptying whatever your stomach held.

You wash your mouth and open a pack of gum before putting one in your mouth.

While you leaned back on the counter, you started to think about what could make you feel this way. Your lunch was like any other one you ate last week or the day before, you didn't eat any new snacks or drinks during the morning.

You could always be overacting but it was no lie when you say that you're sexually active. Even with 2 kids, you and Billy still found a way to be very active.

But it couldn't be it, right?

You open the cabinet under the counter and pull the pregnancy tests from their hiding place. You do them and go to the kitchen to store the food, that you left to cool, on the fridge.

Once you looked up at the clock for the 10th time, the minutes you were supposed to wait are up.

You almost run to the bathroom and once you looked down at the counter, your eyes met two positive pregnancy tests.

"Fuck" you whisper to yourself.

(...)

The front door opens, and Billy walks in with a kid holding his hand and the other asleep on his chest.

"Hey" you say once you step out to the hallway, making Billy look up and smile at you.

"Hi" he says before walking to you and pecking your lips.

You pull your son off him and you walk to the kids' bedroom. While he is on his sleeping-like-a-rock state, you change him out of his casual clothes to his pajamas. You tuck him in and walk out of the bedroom.

Billy is sitting down on the couch as his daughter cuddled up close to him after pulling herself up the high couch.

"How was work?" You ask him and you sat down as well.

"Boring" Billy admits after kissing your shoulder. "And yours?"

"Tiring"

"Guess we're in the same boat here" he says, and you smile at him.

Your daughter got distracted quickly with the toys at the far corner of the room and you smile at her as she runs to them, pretty far from the both of you.

"I have to talk to you about something" you tell Billy as you laid your head on his shoulder.

"How many plates did you break on accident?" He asks and you roll your eyes playfully.

"None" you say, and he makes you look up at him.

"You broke them on purpose?" He jokes and you giggle at him.

"No, I didn't break any plates" you said kissing his chin.

You pull yourself away from the couch and quickly ran to the bathroom, leaving Billy confused with what the hell is going on.

You run back in the living room, holding the two tests behind your back. You sit back down next to Billy and he looks at you confused.

"What's going on?" He asks before taking a look at his very distracted kid.

You pull the tests from behind your back and his eyes widen with just the sight of them. You give them to him, and he reads the words 'Pregnant' about 20 times quickly on his mind before looking up at you again.

"Are you serious?" He asks and you nod. "Oh, my fucking god"

"Daddy! Language!" The high voice yells and you two look at your daughter, who is sitting surrounded with her toys.

Billy chuckles before saying a quick 'sorry' to his toddler. You look over at him and he pulls you into a hug, kissing you head, your cheeks and nose repeatedly making you laugh in his hold.

"I love you so much" he says when he pulls away.

"I love you more" you whisper before kissing his lips.

"Oh sweetheart, that is: im-po-ssi-ble" he says slowly like you were having a hard time understanding him.

(...)

Next morning, your neighbor offered to look over your kids while you two went to have the doctor's appointment about the pregnancy.

Nothing could wipe out the smile on Billy's face after the words "Yes, you are pregnant" left the doctor's mouth. As the doctor left you two alone, Billy pulled you into a real kiss as his hands cupped your face. After he pulled away, he went back to kissing your face as he did the day before.

"We're having another kid. Can you believe that?" Billy asks and you smile at him, kissing his cheek.

"I do" you tell him, "But this time, you're the one getting up during the middle of the night to change his or her diapers."

"That's a deal" he says extending his hand to you.

You take it and shake it smiling at how excited and goofy he gets in these situations.

You two walk out of the hospital holding hands, Billy acting like it's his first child all over again.

After getting home, Billy was the first one to break the news to your neighbor and she hugged you both right away while yelling 'congratulations'.

Once your neighbor leaves, the kids are next.

You pulled your son into your lap as he scrubs his big blue eyes. Billy sits on the ground with his daughter and slowly starts explaining it to her, since the other one is too distracted with your hair.

"You're having a little sister or brother" Billy tells her, and you laugh at her expression of shock.

"Another one?" She asks and Billy nods as he laughs with you. "Where is he?" She asks and Billy points at you.

Your daughter walks over to you and hugs your stomach as tight as she can.

And she kept doing it on daily basis for the next 9 months of this pregnancy.