Marriage [F!Reader]

[Requested by DM on my Tumblr]

Words: 2.1k+ words
Type: Fluff
Summary: You and Billy talk about marriage and having kids after a bad 'encounter' between him and his dad; and Billy does something about it.
Warning: NON-CANON BILLY. English is not my first language. Swearing. Mentions of Abuse. Sorry if I misspelled something. [F = Female]

You adjust your body on the uncomfortable wooden chair of the library while looking at the books in front of you. You underline sentences that you find important in the page that you're reading in silence and sigh softly in boredom.

Billy, your boyfriend, is in his basketball training right now, which means that you have some time to study in the library before he comes back.

You and Billy have been dating for some good months now. In the first weeks, you two started as a secret until you decided that it was time for the 'world' to know. Everyone was extremely shocked, some even believed that Billy was forcing you or even paying you to date him. You were seen in school was the good girl, the innocent one, the holy-spirited type of girl; while Billy, is the bad guy, the player, and surely he doesn't seem to have 1% of holy in him.

You hit the back of your marker against the book while trying to concentrate in the words printed in the page.

You look up once you see in the corner of your eye someone walking into the library, and Billy starts walking to the table that you're seated at.

"Hi." You say with a smile, and he smiles back almost immediately.

"Hi." He says before coming closer and giving you kiss, "Ready to go?"

You nod before closing your book and putting your stuff inside your backpack. You two walk out of the library hand in hand. The hallways of the school are mostly empty, the only people still walking around are janitors or other guys from the basketball team.

You two get in Billy's Camaro, and he drives you both to your house. Your parents are still working and they'll go out tonight, so, the house was for you only until late at night. You two walk in and start off by eating something, like any other afternoon.

After eating, Billy goes with you to your bedroom and you go change clothes since jeans aren't the most comfortable thing to wear at home.

You look over at Billy in your bed, and he looks like he's going to fall asleep at any second. You sit down next to him, and he opens his eyes.

"You can sleep, I need the finish this book." You tell him while grabbing the book from your nightstand.

Billy gives you a tiny smile and closes his eyes again, ready to take his nap.

(...)

Billy woke up mere minutes ago and he began freaking out right as when he saw the time. You lost track of time while reading too, and Billy supposedly needed to home at a certain time to have family dinner. He forgot to tell you to wake him up, which is just sending the bo into a panic.

"Call me after dinner." You tell Billy while he grabs his bag.

"I will." He says quickly before running out of the house.

You knew about Neil, and in some way, you felt bad for not asking Billy anything about him waking up, or even if he wanted to be woken up.

Your parents called not long ago and told you that they're driving to the restaurant now and they left money for pizza. You happily welcome the money on your hands and ordered your dinner. Your mind unconsciously brought you to think about Billy most of the time, but you forced yourself to forget him even if for just a few minutes. You can't do anything.