CHAPTER 19

The oldies of Singhania house had gathered in the Maheshwari house. They needed to speak within themselves and needed some privacy from the kids. It didn't make sense to them how all of them decided to side with Kaira. How did they not see anything wrong with it?

"Naitik, you listened to what Karthik decided regarding his grandmother. I don't want to end up like her. Please let's forgive them." Akshara pleads.

"Aise kaise. I already told you I will talk with them. I can't forgive them just like that. They betrayed us. Karthik can't decide to write us off." Naitik answers.

"Beta, hum usse kabhi bura nahi chahenge. Hum gusse main hain ab. That's why we don't want to talk to them not because we hate her." Badi dadi adds.

"Main phir bhi keh thi hoon hum bulathe hain Karthik ki dadi ko aur baath karthen hai. Humme toh yeh pata chalna chahiye ki kya kiya en logo ne." Bua dadi says.

"Bua, if at all we want to know what happened I say lets call Karthik's parents. They will talk to us. They know what happened and are also of our age." Naman suggests.

"Haan yeh teek rahega. They will talk sense and talking to them will not anger Karthik." Akshara agrees.

"Why should I care about his anger? Woh koi mahan hai kya? Main kyun daru uske gusse se?" Naitik fumes.

"Naitik sun hamare baath ko. You don't have to be scared of Karthik no one told you that. Talking to dadi who Karthik believes to be the enemy instead of his parents who support him will only give us the opposite side of the argument. I feel she must have felt similarly to what we feel now. His parents will know his side. The one we want to know." Nani explains.

They all agree to speak with Manish and Suvarna. They contact Manish and ask him to meet them to discuss their kids. The two arive at the Maheshwaris.

While all this tamasha was happening at Maheshwaris the Singhanias was calm. The cousins had grouped up in the hall.

Naira was still scared that her family will now never accept her and was bitting her nails. Karthik was walking here and there trying to figure out how to convince everyone. Shub and Gayu were looking at Kaira amused silently laughing at their antics. The only two people who seem to be helping we Keerti and Naksh.

"Naira why don't you sit us all down and tell us your story. Tell us all how you met Karthik and others, your love story. How you got married. About your life there. Maybe listening to that they might see why you love Karthik." Naksh suggests.

"This will be a good idea. If they know about your relationship more they might find it easier to accept." Keerti agrees.

"I am ready to talk bhai but they should listen right. No one wants to talk to me here. They won't listen." Naira whines.

"You haven't told us yet. All of us can help in figuring out more ideas if we understand better. Tell us about your life." Gayu says.

Naira hesitates and glances at Keerti.

"Naira it's your story. Tell them everything. I will be fine when you talk about Ani." Keerti smiles back.

Naira begins narrating her story to her brothers and sisters while Manish and Suvarna being the same story at the Maheshwaris.