Chapter 9

Naksh enters his cabin and asks his PA if the interview of Ansh's mother is done? "Almost sir. Personal interview is left. She has aced the rest." He says. "Bring her in here for her PI." Naksh tells. After sometime a beautiful girl knocks and enters the cabin. "Excuse me sir, I am Keerti Goenka." She introduces herself. "Please wait for a second. We'll discuss this outside." Naksh gets up and leads her to the lobby. "You must be Ansh's mother. Can we get him?" Naksh asks Keerti and she nods yes. "Ansh, come here." Keerti calls out to him. Ansh packs his book.and runs to his mom. "We can go in now." Naksh says and they follow. "I saw Ansh when coming to my office. I just wanted to know if he was alright." Naksh tells her. "Thank you sir. I was a bit scared leaving him outside but I had no option." Keerti says. "You have been the best candidate todsy. This interview is actually just a formality. If you don't mind me asking, how will you manage to take care of Ansh? Your husband, in-laws?" He asks. "That won't be a problem. My brothers are there and also my parents will be able to take care of him." Keerti answers. The questions continue for sometime and Ansh is now bored of question-question. He looks around the room.and spots a frame with Naira's picture. "Maami, mumma maami photo." Ansh shouts. Keesh look at the beaming Ansh, he points at her pic and jumps in excitement. "Aap meri maami ko janthe ho?" Ansh asks Naksh. "Haan. Woh meri.." "Friends?" Ansh extends his hands. Naksh laughs and shakes it. "I'm Karthik's sister." Keerti tells him. "So this must be Champ!" Naksh says. "Maami ko dekhne chalen?" Ansh asks. Keerti is about to refuse but Naksh buts in and agrees and picks up his things to leave. "Please come with me. Naira misses this guy." Naksh says ruffling Ansh's hair and making him grin. In the car Naksh and Ansh talk non-stop and Keerti is quite enjoying the active Ansh. Keerti just wanted this to continue and was very happy to meet her best friend cum sister after a long time.