Bum Grabbing And Sleepovers

Jason’s Point Of View:

She thought I wouldn’t sleep over, well I did. But believe me, it is not that comfortable.

I checked my phone and it was 3:25 in the morning, I was sleeping on the couch in Minna’s living room.

And she was upstairs sleeping soundly in her bed, her oh so comfortable bed.

I sighed and sat up pulling my hair back, sure that it is messed up now.

Should I sneak up on her and sleep in her bed?

No!

Yes it is!

With the thought on my mind I decided to go up her room and just sleep in her bed, next to her and sure as hell without waking her up.

What if she woke up, you ass?

And what if? I’ll just tell her that the couch hurt my back.

Walking up the stairs, I sneaked up her room and found her sleeping deeply, wearing boxers and her brother’s oversized shirt.

Gosh, you look sexy.

Clearing my head of all the things that I would do to her, I stepped into her room and got on her bed, I tried to cuddle up to her calmly so she won’t wake up, I watched her as she crawled up into my arms and got comfier in her sleep on my chest.

With a board smile on my face, happy that my plan worked, I fell asleep into my lover’s arms.

**

I woke up with her, kissing my neck softly and rubbing her nose softly under my ear.

I sighed and smiled whispering, “Good morning, baby girl.” Hugging her tightly into my arms and kissing her fingers while she caresses my lips.

“Gosh why can’t I get over you?” I mumbled she just sighed and got off me, I felt her body heat leaving me, cold and alone on her bed.

“I think you should leave.” She said while pulling a pair of sweatpants on, giving me a view of her round shaped bum.

“Gahh.” I groaned feeling exhausted, “Can I stay?” I grumbled.

“Nope.” She turned around to check herself into the mirror while wrapping her hair up in a bun.

“Please, at least till breakfast?” I pleaded, wrapping my arms back under my head.

“Jason, leave? Please?” She did sound pissed! “Why do we always end up in bed? Together?”

I chuckled “No? I just sneaked up your room and into your bed because my back hurts.” There, I said it! Guess who feels cheeky right now?

Mehhh!

“Really? Oh you poor guy! You actually wanted to sleepover, I did not ask you to!”

That is true.

“I’m sorry, okay?” I got out of the bed, looking for my shirt somewhere on the floor, “Can you see me my shirt?” I asked her, laying down on the floor to look if by mistake it got under the bed.

“Here.” I looked up at her and felt the shirt being thrown into my face.

“You were alwaaaaays such a feisty in the morning.”  I smirked, standing up and throwing my shirt on.

I watched her leaving the room and stepping in the bathroom, I heard her turn on the water as I followed after her and I examined her while she washed her face, I grabbed her bum as she squealed and slapped my arm, as her face turned scarlet red.