Happy Meal

Sat in a front of my mirror, looking at my reflection, thinking of ways to just skip this night and thinking over and over again of what would happen at this party, I decided to stop over thinking it and just let everything go.

Done with my make up I stood up checking out myself in the glass, I wore my blue jeans and my favorite white lace shirt with my blue high heels.

Satisfied with my own reflection and ignoring my insecurities, I took my purse and went downstairs looking for Noah.

He was sat down on the couch watching some random show and about to fall asleep, just when I shook him off out of his own bubble.

"Wake up you sleepy bum" I tried pinching his cheeks.

He winced, obviously hating the gesture

"Not the cheeks! Damn it!" he groaned standing up, "Comon let's go, we still have to pick up Fanny on the way"

I stood there staring at him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"What?" He asked.

"Still holding on with that college girl, huh?" I smirked

"Minna. Car. Now."

"Comon!! Tell me about it!" I pleaded walking out of the house

Locking the door after us he stood there and sighed,

"She's just another fling, comon you got your answer, get in the damn car, Jake is texting me like crazy !"

"Fine." I pouted and seated myself securely in his jeep.

**

Arriving at the pub, we showed the security our IDs and walked in, we were all 18 legally, just the Fanny girl who was 20, and she was showing it off quiet well.

She was wearing some black very short ,may I add, dress. She looked like a damn model and I was very envious of her good looks.

Noah was angry thought.

See obviously this Fanny wasn't just a fling, if she were he wouldn't give a fuck not twice even about her dress, when we went to pick her up, Noah asked her to go back in her flat and change, but she was really stubborn, and so was he, so all the way here they were ignoring each other, and having the silent treatment.

Very awkward atmosphere.

Walking in with my brother and his so called fling, we found the guys sitting on a booth where Jenna was sitting on Jason's lap and Jake sitting away looking around ignoring the couple that were sucking each others faces.

We walked at the table and Jake's eyes flickered to me and he stood up smiling, pulling me into a hug.

"Finally. I was wondering if you got lost" he mocked me and I chuckled nudging him in his rib,

"No idiot, there was a little traffic on our way, right Noah?" I turned around waiting for my brother to answer but all he did was scowl at me and look away.

"They had a fight" I answered Jake's questioning look.

"Ohhh, I thought she was just a fling?"

"Don't even ask buddy." I patted him on his back chuckling.

Standing there for a while looking around I heard someone clear their throat, I looked back seeing that Jason eyes were roaming all over me, I felt uncomfortable as if I was naked in this very big place.

I wonder where his girlfriend went to.

"What?" I asked now when his look was so tense.

"You look hot." he smirked and held my hand pulling me to the dance floor.